Behind The Voice Actors

Behind The Voice Actors (https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/forums/index.php)
-   Casting Call (https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   AUDITION DEADLINE PROBLEM, December 31st, 2019 (https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25047)

Bethanne74 12-30-2019 09:31 AM

AUDITION DEADLINE PROBLEM, December 31st, 2019

Want to change or update my date for project ...but there is no 2020? How come????:(

Bethanne74 12-31-2019 03:20 AM

Re: Report Bugs/Problems

hi there i want update my date year for auditions but it only goes as far as 2019???

BrookeOnFilm 01-01-2020 12:37 PM

Audition deadline dates don't allow deadlines past Dec 31, 2019 - ATTENTION FOXWOLF

I put up a project I need voices for, but it won't let me put the deadline past Dec 31, 2019- so, it says my auditions are closed and won't let anyone submit one. I changed the status to Open, so now it says it's open but it still won't let anyone audition because of the deadline being there.
I think others are having the same problem because everything I try to audition for says the auditions are closed, too (even though the people listed in their project details that the auditions close in Feb, Mar, etc.) and on the ones it says Open, when you actually go to the audition part to submit a recording, you can't because it says it's closed.
Thank you

BrookeOnFilm 01-01-2020 12:42 PM

My project won't let me put the deadline as anything past Dec 31, 2019. So people cannot audition for my project, it says auditions are closed.
I think everyone must have this going on, because I have been trying to audition for other people's projects but everything I click on says closed and has a deadline of Dec 31, 2019. If you search for open auditions, it says there aren't any.
Thank you

TylerMirage 01-02-2020 11:01 AM

Re: Audition deadline dates don't allow deadlines past Dec 31, 2019

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrookeOnFilm (Post 163359)
I put up a project I need voices for, but it won't let me put the deadline past Dec 31, 2019- so, it says my auditions are closed and won't let anyone submit one. I changed the status to Open, so now it says it's open but it still won't let anyone audition because of the deadline being there.
I think others are having the same problem because everything I try to audition for says the auditions are closed, too (even though the people listed in their project details that the auditions close in Feb, Mar, etc.) and on the ones it says Open, when you actually go to the audition part to submit a recording, you can't because it says it's closed.
Thank you

Gah! It's Y2K all over again!

Thanks for pointing this out. Foxwolf will have to fix this when he's back from vacation, as he's the only one with the power to do the necessary tweaks.

SleepyCrown 01-03-2020 10:15 AM

The deadline still only goes up to 2019, theres no 2020 option, nothing is able to be posted.

BrookeOnFilm 01-03-2020 01:16 PM

Re: Audition deadline dates don't allow deadlines past Dec 31, 2019

Quote:

Originally Posted by TylerMirage (Post 163420)
Gah! It's Y2K all over again!

Thanks for pointing this out. Foxwolf will have to fix this when he's back from vacation, as he's the only one with the power to do the necessary tweaks.

Thank you so much for telling Foxwolf when he's back, I am so excited to audition for things and to get more auditions for my project. I can't wait :)

ShogunUsluper 01-03-2020 05:30 PM

Re: Ask A Question

Why are all of your casting call deadlines in 2019? Is it not 2020 already!

FusionFallScot25 01-03-2020 07:30 PM

Re: Ask A Question

If anyone is available to, I need to find someone who can fill the part for a character I did not fill before the deadline I set. It's after 2020 and I don't know if I can extend the year past it.

But the character I need filled is "Roxy the Fox" and you can see her audition lines in the following link:
https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com...--FINAL-DRAFT/

If you wish, feel free to e-mail me your audition. This is an unpaid project.

Poison Bee 01-03-2020 11:55 PM

I'm trying to change the deadline for a project, but the year options end at 2019. Will that be updated soon?