Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Kioea

Conversation Between Kioea and Beaks10
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Beaks10
    2 Weeks Ago
    Beaks10
    Okay. How often do the cast member pics change?
  2. Kioea
    2 Weeks Ago
    Kioea
    No.
  3. Beaks10
    2 Weeks Ago
    Beaks10
    Question: Any chance we're able to send requests to change cast member pics?
  4. Beaks10
    02-11-2021
    Beaks10
    I have a problem. I've deleted my comments that aren't needed anymore, but they keep coming back.
  5. Beaks10
    02-07-2021
    Beaks10
    What size do the credits images have to be?
  6. Kioea
    01-07-2021
    Kioea
    Not my field, I'm afraid. It's also considered somewhat bad form here to ask us to do things in a non-request capacity (unless we've given you explicit permission for specific titles).
  7. Beaks10
    01-07-2021
    Beaks10
    Is there any chance you could edit the Loud House or Casagrandes page?
  8. Kioea
    01-05-2021
    Kioea
    Well, you have to demonstrate you have the right qualities over a period of time - probably several years - via requests and providing helpful site info (in short, by showing consistently that you can be trusted and know what you're doing). However, it is strictly an offer from us - as an example, asking constantly to be made a staff member is a sure way to never become one. In short, don't call us, we'll call you. Also, if it happens, it'll be completely out of the blue, so it's best not to constantly expect it. The best you can do right now is simply prove you can be a productive and trustworthy site member. After that, it's all in the hands of the Gods.
  9. Beaks10
    01-05-2021
    Beaks10
    Question: How do you become an admin in this site?