Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Kioea

Conversation Between Kioea and Nightmare Crusher
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 311
  1. Kioea
    04-11-2019
    Kioea
    I know it isn't your thing, but given your thoughts on the portrayal of this character, I thought you might want to see this. It's Elizabeth Bower playing Impedimenta (and others) in the Mansions of the Gods. I was wondering how you'd rate this.

And don't worry, I'm not going to ask you to make a clip of it. I'm happy to make any further clips myself (once I figure out how), and in any case, I'd want it to be roughly the same as Saffron Henderson's (there isn't enough here for that).
  2. Nightmare Crusher
    01-14-2019
    Nightmare Crusher
    I don't enough about Bob Joles to say.
  3. Kioea
    01-14-2019
    Kioea
    Reviewing the expansion pack voices for Kha-Beleth. I think we agreed that this was Bob Joles. At risk of sounding very stupid, would you agree that this (1.07) is someone else? May want to turn the volume up on the second.
  4. Nightmare Crusher
    01-04-2019
    Nightmare Crusher
    I get that, but I just don't think it sounds old enough.
  5. Kioea
    01-04-2019
    Kioea
    It's more when he says, "You're banished... to Earth. Is there a problem?"
  6. Nightmare Crusher
    01-04-2019
    Nightmare Crusher
    Some similarity, but I don't think so. Sounds more like Eddie to me actually.
  7. Kioea
    01-04-2019
    Kioea
    Also looked another one of those listed - Settlers IV. I haven't found him, but the disembodied God voice at the beginning - is that.... Ed?
  8. Kioea
    01-04-2019
    Kioea
    It's actually on his resume. That's how I knew to look for it. I think I have a vague memory of playing this game, in fact.

You may see one or two other things of interest - main one for me, he played Egon Spengler in Universal's short-lived Ghostbusters stage show.
  9. Nightmare Crusher
    01-04-2019
    Nightmare Crusher
    Sure sounds like him. I don't think we've ever heard an arcade game with a Paris actor.
  10. Kioea
    01-04-2019
    Kioea
    You may find this interesting - Eddie Crew as the voiceover for the arcade game Siberian Strike X. Vocals start at 1.35.