Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 100
  1. Nightmare Crusher
    12-14-2016
    Nightmare Crusher
    I'm most interested in Piccolo.
  2. HylianBelmont
    12-14-2016
    HylianBelmont
    The Bang Zoom Dub's castings for Frieza, Bulma and Vegeta are the ones I'm most interested in hearing honestly.
  3. Nightmare Crusher
    12-14-2016
    Nightmare Crusher
    Oh yeah, really good time to be an English speaking fan of Dragon Ball. We've got Funimation's Buu Kai and Super and hopefully we'll get to see Bang Zoom's Super dub as well.
  4. HylianBelmont
    12-14-2016
    HylianBelmont
    I am glad that it's almost over for you then!

Yes I'm doing relatively alright myself. it shall be Christmas break after this week! So that should be a fun time I suppose. And it was also really cool to see that they're finally going to be broadcasting the Buu Saga of Kai. It should be interesting to see how Sabat handles the Majin Vegeta scenes this time around for example.
  5. Nightmare Crusher
    12-14-2016
    Nightmare Crusher
    Pretty good. I just have to finish writing this one paper and I'm all done with this semester. This was a tough one for me and I'm glad it's almost over. How are you?
  6. HylianBelmont
    12-14-2016
    HylianBelmont
    So. How are you doing right now?
  7. HylianBelmont
    10-14-2016
    HylianBelmont
    Wrong character haha! Sorry I wrote it in a rush. Bit yeah I could imagine him using his higher-register (like Zarbon for instance) for Whis and Paul Bandey doing a regal voice for Beerus.
  8. Nightmare Crusher
    10-14-2016
    Nightmare Crusher
    Willis?

For real though, I actually made a post in Dream Casts a long time ago with how I thought AB would have dubbed the rest of Dragon Ball. Paul and Doug as Beerus and Whis was literally one of the things I had on that list.
  9. HylianBelmont
    10-14-2016
    HylianBelmont
    Did you think that, in a Big Green dubbed Battle of Gods. That they would cast Paul Bandey as Beerus and Doug Rand as Willis? Obviously it'll never happen but what do you think however?
  10. HylianBelmont
    10-11-2016
    HylianBelmont
    I don't know which one will come out first at this point honestly.