Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Polyester Funk

Conversation Between Polyester Funk and SupremeTarantulas
Showing Visitor Messages 1001 to 1010 of 1483
  1. SupremeTarantulas
    01-14-2016
    SupremeTarantulas
    Tarantulas is back in Season 2 of Starscreamfans stuff, writing the layout for him later. It was my idea to include him in the episode.

Anyway imagine if the Transmetal Terrorsaur toy had fans that actually moved?

Pretty sure Hasbro would get complaints from parents about children in the hospital.

On the topic of McDonald's Transmetals, used to think Dinobot was Megs, it wasn't until I watched a YouTube video I found out who they were.
  2. Polyester Funk
    01-14-2016
    Polyester Funk
    Reginald VelJohnson as Primal, that'd be sweet. We know that he can be fatherly, and since he often times plays cops he'd have the right amount of authority to pull it off.

Tarantulas seems to revel in just how maniacal he is. And of course someone as wicked as he is won't stay dead.
  3. SupremeTarantulas
    01-13-2016
    SupremeTarantulas
    Tarantulas sneak peeks(second post down before my completed episode list)

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/...d=1#post106516
  4. SupremeTarantulas
    01-13-2016
    SupremeTarantulas
    Digging the battle station on Soundwave, that might be a spoiler for you...

Yeah I got Leader Class Sky Warp the day I poster Seekers toy comparisons. The face is a bit off, and Screamer looks the best of the 3 kind of reminds me of his Energon design, but with TC and Sky Warp, it looks better for Unicron.

Legends Sky Warp is cool, so I'm giving it to my cousin. It seems to be selling, cause it's always gone when I check Wal-Mart and Target, that's where I got the Leader Class toy.

Legends Class TC is $9 on Amazon, while Sky Warp is $13' so yeah I say he's pretty popular.

With James Avery gone, I think Reginald Veljohnson(Carl from Family Matters) would also be a good Primal.

He used to be mistaken for James Avery.
  5. Polyester Funk
    01-13-2016
    Polyester Funk
    Good to see that Soundwave and Shockwave will be getting bigger parts.

You got Leader Skywarp? Cool. Speaking of Soundwave his Leader figure was revealed: http://news.tfw2005.com/2016/01/11/t...evealed-307615

I like it, but I was hoping for toon colors and not original toy colors. Like this: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/attach...-earthwars.jpg

Maybe Takara will do that, we'll see.
  6. SupremeTarantulas
    01-12-2016
    SupremeTarantulas
    Got my names mixed up somehow, think Razorback was the intended name, the week long gap didn't help, plus the fact they don't speak. Fixing that later.

The cast of The Flash(well the Grant, Carlos, and Danielle) characters appear in the next episode. Adding a Joe West character as a cop.

Toys so far this year btw are Leader Class Sky Warp, then it looks like TC, and possibly Screamer. I hope so on the last one.

Decided Shockwave needs more of a presence cause since the incident with his eye he had two cameos, and only one was speaking so in the next script him as well as Soundwave get bigger parts.
  7. Polyester Funk
    01-12-2016
    Polyester Funk
    OK, so Razorback and Steelspine are both Dimetrodons?

And it is Shadow Goblin. I see the confusion that you have a Goblin Knight and the name got kinda mixed up with Shadow and became Night.
  8. SupremeTarantulas
    01-11-2016
    SupremeTarantulas
    Razorback's a Dimetrodon. Yes that's Overlord Optimus.

I may have gotten confused deciding on a name but it's Shadow Goblin, cause Goblin Knight will be a character introduced later.

Well Screamer told them humans are the enemy, so they just assumed it was an act of war when the adults died, but the child made Grimlock snap, if Screamer had ordered them to attack the humans they would've.
  9. Polyester Funk
    01-11-2016
    Polyester Funk
    Read the Dinobot one earlier, and I don't remember you mentioning Razorback before. What's he supposed to be?

I like that you included Paddles. I know that he is an actual character even though he's never used for anything. But, his dino mode isn't land-friendly so I can see why.

Thought the Dinos would turn on Sceamer right there when he killed the people on the beach.
  10. Polyester Funk
    01-11-2016
    Polyester Funk
    Think I may have seen you discuss Overlord Optimus. Is that were Megatron kills the president, so Optimus kills him and then goes on a warpath and becomes a tyrant? Something to that effect?

Did get to the Spidey story, but didn't comment. It's interesting, yet you refer to the guy as Shadow Goblin at first, then Night Goblin later. Which is it? You used Night a couple of times, so I'm guessing that one. And Norman has a brother from England and his three sons. Thought you did well writing from Spidey's POV.