Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > EPA Deane

Conversation Between EPA Deane and Shaun Ince
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 57
  1. EPA Deane
    06-08-2019
    EPA Deane
    I'm curious as to whether Edward will be included in the upcoming Live Action Cowboy Bebop remake.

Spike, Jet, Faye and Vicious have confirmed cast members, but not Edward.
  2. Shaun Ince
    06-08-2019
    Shaun Ince
    That would be pretty cool.
  3. EPA Deane
    06-04-2019
    EPA Deane
    I'd Really Like to See a Transformers show where Shockwave is the main antagonist rather than Megatron at some point.
  4. EPA Deane
    05-17-2019
    EPA Deane
    Are there any Story tropes that should fade out of existence never come back in your opinion?
  5. EPA Deane
    05-10-2019
    EPA Deane
    If you're in Cambridge for August 24th-25th, Eric Stuart will be doing Autographs at this convention: https://www.eventhorizon.events/
  6. EPA Deane
    05-01-2019
    EPA Deane
    I feel it's a Great Mecha Series that unfairly gets lambasted as an Evangellion Rip Off.

I for one think that RahXephon is more engaging, especially in the case of the main character Ayato.

The dub for the show is also a solid listen with Monica Rial, John Gremillion, Jay Hickman and Chris Patton being the standouts there.

If you have the time, please check it out.

It makes me wish that Studio Bones would do a Superman anime. They're a great studio for animating aerial action sequences.
  7. Shaun Ince
    05-01-2019
    Shaun Ince
    That show, I have not heard of or seen.
  8. EPA Deane
    05-01-2019
    EPA Deane
    Have you seen or heard of RahXephon? I think that deserves more love IMO.
  9. Shaun Ince
    04-29-2019
    Shaun Ince
    Definitely.
  10. EPA Deane
    04-29-2019
    EPA Deane
    Having seen some clips of Zehra Fazal's performance as Halo/ Violet Harper, I really think she would be excellent as Kamala Khan.