Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > JTurner

Conversation Between JTurner and EPA Deane
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
  1. EPA Deane
    05-15-2019
    EPA Deane
    I imagine she would have been great at dubbing over a lot of Atsuko Tanaka's roles.

Speaking of Atsuko Tanaka, have you browsed through the Ghost in the Shell franchise?
  2. JTurner
    05-14-2019
    JTurner
    Yeah, Simone had a really nice voice. She nailed the eerie, cold villainy of Karla and the warmth of Leylia. She was also well known for her work in BOOGIEPOP PHANTOM.
  3. EPA Deane
    05-07-2019
    EPA Deane
    You're welcome.

I wish Simone Grant was still with us. She could have been a fixture of NYAV Post's dubs IMO.
  4. JTurner
    05-03-2019
    JTurner
    I'm very pleased to see you taking interest in RECORD OF LODOSS WAR. As that show was, for me, my gateway to becoming an Anime fan (the other was KIKI'S DELIVERY SERVICE), I have a special fondness for it. Seeing you like my posts about it means a lot to me.
  5. EPA Deane
    02-16-2019
    EPA Deane
    Ah my mistake
  6. JTurner
    02-15-2019
    JTurner
    No, that wasn't me who reviewed it. It was a review by the other site owner, Fighting Dreamer. And the blog isn't retired at all, just on hiatus for some reason. I am awfully lazy when it comes to updating it.
  7. EPA Deane
    02-12-2019
    EPA Deane
    You did a review of the dub for Paranoia Agent's dub: http://animeenglishdubreviews.blogsp...r-warning.html

Unless someone was hacking your retired blog, you must have seen it to review the Dub.
  8. JTurner
    02-11-2019
    JTurner
    The only works of Jonathan's that I DO know are that BAYONETTA Anime and FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL BEARERS. I had zero major issues with any of them.
  9. JTurner
    02-11-2019
    JTurner
    I don't recall seeing PARANOIA AGENT. I don't even know if I saw it. Are you sure I did?
  10. EPA Deane
    01-13-2019
    EPA Deane
    Since you enjoyed Johnathan Klein's dub for Paranoia Agent, I think you will really like his excellent work on the Dub for Ergo Proxy.

Dameon Clarke, Megan Hollingshead and Travis Willingham do some of the Best work in their entire careers there.