Nao Takamori - Jade
  2. Autovolt
    09-02-2019
    Autovolt
    interesting,
  3. 8000 Saiyans
    09-02-2019
    8000 Saiyans
    According to the file cards, the reason why Duke has never accepted to be an officer is because he believes that a commander's place is to be in the front lines.

I've decided that instead of being promoted to a sergeant major after G.I. Joe ends Cobra once and for all in the Sunbow story I thought of, he gets promoted to colonel along with Flint, while Scarlett and Lady Jaye share the rank of first lieutenant. It makes a lot of sense to me for those four characters to be promoted to officers. Stalker, Beachhead and Roadblock get that sergeant major promotion.
  4. Autovolt
    09-02-2019
    Autovolt
    Envy's end where you see his true form as a pathetic worm like creature, it works so well. Envy's probably my favourite of the homunculai

oh wow thats pretty amusing both of them are The Thing.
  5. 8000 Saiyans
    09-02-2019
    8000 Saiyans
    I was rewatching the last episodes of Brotherhood. Is it weird that I feel kind of bad for Envy even if I hate him for killing Hughes? Mustang is really scary when he's angry.

Also, it's cool how Darius and Heinkel were voiced by two seiyuus who have played The Thing in two separate dubs of the 2005 Fantastic Four movie, Masuo Amada and Shinpachi Tsuji.
  6. 8000 Saiyans
  7. Autovolt
    09-01-2019
    Autovolt
    that wouldve been something.
  8. 8000 Saiyans
    08-28-2019
    8000 Saiyans
    Yeah, he dubbed over Dorn in Star Trek.

You know who should have directed the 90's Judge Dredd movie? Paul Verhoeven. Have Michael Ironside or Ron Perlman as Dredd. Michael Biehn and Kurt Russell would have also worked back then, but I'm not sure if Biehn and Russell would have accepted have their face covered by a helmet throughout the whole movie.

Although I'm sure that Verhoeven probably would have gone for Arnold instead of Ironside, even though Arnold would have had the same problems that Stallone did.
  9. Autovolt
    08-28-2019
    Autovolt
    wow.

Ginga dubs over Shaq.

also wasn't he the dub voice for Worf on Star Trek and of course Michael Dorn voiced Steel.
  10. 8000 Saiyans
    08-28-2019
    8000 Saiyans
    I never expected to find information about it, but if you recall, Shaq once played Steel in a horrible. horrible movie. While there was no Japanese Wikipedia page, I found out that there was a dub of Shaq's Steel movie released for VHS in 1998. Shaq in that dub was voiced by Banjo Ginga. Atsuko Tanaka, Yosuke Akimoto and Kazuhiro Nakata are the only other confirmed cast members of the film.