Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > SupremeTarantulas

Conversation Between SupremeTarantulas and Starscreamsfan
Showing Visitor Messages 501 to 510 of 13317
  1. SupremeTarantulas
    05-11-2018
    SupremeTarantulas
    Talia also is the main protagonist of "Demon's Head Divided" where there's war to claim Ra's place.
  2. Starscreamsfan
    05-11-2018
    Starscreamsfan
    Burt would have been interesting as Nightwing.

Though if you remember The Fear, that is quite possibly the closest we got to Casey doing Nightwing ('cause Robin doesn't say the "Holy ____" catchphrase at all in the whole episode).

True.

Great. I guess I'll do that. I might use Helen for Talia.

Yeah, I'll mail 'em now.
  3. SupremeTarantulas
    05-11-2018
    SupremeTarantulas
    You just reminded I'm curious on how Burt Ward would do as Nightwng.

Jason could do the role no contest those though.

I'll also allow you to resurrect Talia if you want.

She plays a big part in my Gotham War arc.

Ra's gets stabbed by Damian and Cassandra Cain, falls into a Lazarus pit that Talia throws dynamite into and then explodes, killing Ra's for a while.

Can you mail the links to your GL Dream Cast? Accidentally closed the tab and lost it.
  4. Starscreamsfan
    05-11-2018
    Starscreamsfan
    Yvonne Craig. Although Rosario Dawson is my favorite out of the VC Batgirls, Yvonne is my overall favorite actress, so I'm going with her.

Awesome!!!

And dang, her own Oracle toys are used against her.
  5. SupremeTarantulas
    05-11-2018
    SupremeTarantulas
    Who are you picking for Babs?

If you thought that far ahead, I'll give her to you and put Steph in her slot

New 52 healed her legs from Killing Joke so became Batgirl again. That was the plan here so you know fir the bio.

But with Joker that "simply won't do". Shooting her again is unoriginal, beating her with a crowbar is "Too Robin" so he tortures her with her own toys she made as Oracle...

Jim's too traumatized from a plot by Riddker to anything, Bruce is with the JLA somewhere, Dick and Tim with the Titans so we get girl power.
  6. Starscreamsfan
    05-11-2018
    Starscreamsfan
    I see.

Perhaps.
  7. SupremeTarantulas
    05-11-2018
    SupremeTarantulas
    Gotham Girl is a an existing codename and but really recent as far as 2016 as past of Rebirth.

The issue is who to assign it to. Babes works because it's kinda a revenue to Jim, and a good adult name, while Steph it just fits her character.

Casey wasn't even asked to reprise Peter Cottontail in the "sequel. which should have made him the only original cast member to do so.

That was 2006 and unless Scooby-Doo was mass made and every DTV recorded at once, he wasn't sick then.
  8. Starscreamsfan
    05-11-2018
    Starscreamsfan
    Okay, cool. If I get her, I think I know who would I pick as her voice.
  9. Starscreamsfan
    05-11-2018
    Starscreamsfan
    Yeah, that's him.

I see.

Gotham Girl works as a codename.
  10. SupremeTarantulas
    05-11-2018
    SupremeTarantulas
    Though with most of these claims being mine, you might get Babs unless I can think of a claim of yours to include that isn't Batman.

Joker learned Barbara got her legs back and that "simply won't do"...