1. Starscreamsfan
    08-30-2016
    Starscreamsfan
    Okay, cool. Can't wait for that.

That's cool.
  2. SupremeTarantulas
    08-29-2016
    SupremeTarantulas
    I completed most of a scene but decided to go bed so I could finish it. It was a lot of fun with the cops but I want the scene to be perfect so finishing it tomorrow.

I forgot to mention I would have introduced the Legion to Smallville, but tweak it since some members were killed off, written out, or not even introduced yet.
  3. Starscreamsfan
    08-29-2016
    Starscreamsfan
    Yup, he is.

Okay, cool. I'll be waiting for act 5.

That sounds like an interesting story.
  4. SupremeTarantulas
    08-29-2016
    SupremeTarantulas
    Curious how my Pretender will be. I have a horror story with a more demonic but similar character.
  5. SupremeTarantulas
    08-29-2016
    SupremeTarantulas
    That's Roddy. Forever young.

Yeah I wanted a unique Nemesis Prime so went with my 3rd Zod actor.

I'm gonna attempt part of Act 5 soon. Got distracted on a Pokemon break.
  6. Starscreamsfan
    08-29-2016
    Starscreamsfan
    Just checked the Zod clips. My thoughts on Blue are the same as James Marsters' Brainiac: doesn't fit the character in terms of looks, but he's just perfect in voice and performance.

He's a very nice choice overall.
  7. Starscreamsfan
    08-29-2016
    Starscreamsfan
    Yup.

Oh, that sounds cool.

Yeah, Jerry is just as funny and charming as always. The puddle anecdote always makes me laugh.

Dick does sound like Roddy (mainly Hot Rod, 'cause Rodimus is a little bit gruffer). He was 43 at the time, but he does look younger than that. In fact, he always looked younger than he really is.
  8. SupremeTarantulas
    08-29-2016
    SupremeTarantulas
    Both guess are boss in either case

His nature makes me want to keep him a mystery as long as possible, cause he has several guises but I may write his bio early...

Jerry Stilled is my favorite so far. I'm gonna recheck the last eight minutes but he has his usual charm. Is it me or does Duck sound like Roddy. He looks handsome and has a great laugh and smile. How young is he here?'
  9. Starscreamsfan
    08-29-2016
    Starscreamsfan
    Yeah, I knew you meant Smallville guests.

Cool, can't wait till you reveal him.

Yeah, it's tons of fun. There are some episodes around YouTube. It's a fun game show.
  10. SupremeTarantulas
    08-29-2016
    SupremeTarantulas
    Actually I meant Smallville guests.

Last hint at my mystery villain, his Cybetrtoniam form resembles RID Steeljaw.

Checked Tattletales while I had dinner and the game is a lot of fun. Posting my favorite parts later.