Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > SupremeTarantulas

Conversation Between SupremeTarantulas and Starscreamsfan
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 13317
  1. SupremeTarantulas
    08-15-2018
    SupremeTarantulas
    Aw snap, sorry. I forgot about it again and went to bed early since I was considering working intake trailers but wanted plenty of sleep.

Just picked up some comics to read when I leave at 2. The game's at 7 so I'm gonna read these in the car.

It's almost 10:30 do I'll be back in an hour and was gonna read some of these comics till 2, but gonna use part of that time to check the first act.
  2. SupremeTarantulas
    08-15-2018
    SupremeTarantulas
    Gotta ask Dyna about including Guy and Larfleeze in this too. Same with MB and Sinestro.

We're the only players involved which includes Hal, Jess, and Ganthet, and some claimed I have less ideas(Conner, Rose Wilson, Stargirl, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Raven, Brother Blood etc.) are included so I can use more.

They're included cause one of my Blue Lantern OC's is from Smallville so Conner assembled You g Justice and the Titans.

Donna can debut as Golden Amazon here if you want cause I'm toying with Cassie ideas.

Conner's dating Rose, but don't think he won't eye a married alien.

Yep. Figured the trailer is a great treat while I work on my Plastic Man trailer, which is his first 2 movies.

And villains...

Not detailing the ones I picked for the 1st movie but it's a known organization, but the sequel has Mongul and Lobo.

You'll like this Mongul and Lobo, and they have a trilogy planned for Plas, Supergirl, and Guy Gardner.
  3. Starscreamsfan
    08-15-2018
    Starscreamsfan
    Ah, I see.

Well, I'll figure out his fate as the RP goes on.

LOL, Captain Marvel seems like the most fun superhero of the modern DC movies. His inexperience with his powers seems like it's gonna be fun. I love the flight test moment. He tries to fly, but he just falls down!!!

I'm gonna check the shorts later. I just hope you check at least the first act of my Black Cat script soon.
  4. SupremeTarantulas
    08-15-2018
    SupremeTarantulas
    And if you want to pick the rest of Season 2 of Jackie Chan, go ahead.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...tures_episodes

These episode lists came in handy for TF: Revolution.

There's at least 2 Dark Hand episodes left but there are several one shits that get sequels in the DC RP.
  5. SupremeTarantulas
    08-15-2018
    SupremeTarantulas
    Sharing the Shazam trailer

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-oD7B7oiBtw

And next up is my ideal DC flicks, starting with Plastic Man.

Gonna take a break to work on those but while you wait...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2PucocKW-PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mDpVs1mtPXk

Gonna off mostly and replying once. Took today to see an away baseball game in Cincinnati.

You have all day to check those
  6. SupremeTarantulas
    08-15-2018
    SupremeTarantulas
    Manhunter Oath:

"No man escapes the Manhunters"

"No Guardian escapes the Guardian Slayers"

"No ring bearer escapes the ring purge"

Basically all corps are being hunted so the Omega Corps. can claim each and every thing.

And now Ganthet has some depth with Sayd being killed by them.

I wanted to kill as an emotional push for Hal since he was his mentor practically.

Other than Kilowog, and his fate at the hands of the Manhunters is up to you...
  7. Starscreamsfan
    08-14-2018
    Starscreamsfan
    Man, that's pretty odd.

Heheh, Guardian Slayers, that's pretty cool.

Man, even the Blue Lanterns!!!
  8. SupremeTarantulas
    08-14-2018
    SupremeTarantulas
    I think they don''t want it too loud but Terebnce's Zod is the most audible in the flick.

Weird thing is Batm,an works fine, all 4 flcks.

I like to call them the Guardian Slayers.

They also took down the Blue Lanternns besides Saint Walker.
  9. Starscreamsfan
    08-14-2018
    Starscreamsfan
    I guess so.

Too bad. Guess the audio is really faulty in that copy.
  10. Starscreamsfan
    08-14-2018
    Starscreamsfan
    Whoa... guess the GL Corps will have to deal with situations without their help.