Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > SupremeTarantulas

Conversation Between SupremeTarantulas and Starscreamsfan
Showing Visitor Messages 1001 to 1010 of 13317
  1. SupremeTarantulas
    01-20-2018
    SupremeTarantulas
    Not to mention Kingy dies in Season 5. After that is overuse at his worst, and when Hobby should've finished him off then trick Landon into allying with him by using an alias, Jack O Lantern.

That was Jason's first super villain name before he defeated Kingsley and stole the Hobgoblin costume.

Interestingly the 2017 cartoon is not only apparently using Owl as opposed to Silvermanr and Kingy but is now using Hobby for a change in his first use in adaptions in a while.

Got another TF toy and another Star Wars tiy(my first and most likely final one) but you won't be
    believe who it was...
  2. SupremeTarantulas
    01-20-2018
    SupremeTarantulas
    Spot is in my scripts and he's pretty off the wall, like Mysterious sequel-theatrical off the wall, but retains his portal power with a twist...

He was created with the sole purpose of being made fun of by Spidey making fans mad, getting his creator fired, but honesty Spidey didn't joke too much when I read his debut.

You have a bad habit of speaking too soon with Kingpin, this time speaking an episode early. Without Spidey would be reduced to beating up Landon and hobby wouldn't get a proper opportunity to overthrow him which is I'd have written him out.

And in the next part Kingy has a pretty boss expression when Spider comes through a time deletion portal.

I recommend watching the next one and the season finale early cause they're a 2 parter.
  3. Starscreamsfan
    01-19-2018
    Starscreamsfan
    Checked the 90's Spidey episode "The Spot".

I really liked Oliver Muirhead and Wanda De Jesus as the Spot and Sylvia. They had good chemistry with each other and all of their moments together were sweet.

I would honestly have this episode be the first with Landon taking over from Fisk, and I would personally rewrite some of the dialogue to fit Landon.

The ending scene with Hobgoblin was enjoyable and it really sets everything up for what comes next.

Overall, a solid episode, and even though Fisk's presence kinda bugs me, at least there's no Madame Web here.
  4. Starscreamsfan
    01-18-2018
    Starscreamsfan
    Yup.

Whoa, now that's pretty cool.

Yeah, seems like you made Megs even more ruthless in your stuff. Then again, he is supposed to be like that, an angry, ruthless, raving Hitler-esque character.

And boy, looks like Shocky is a bit more well-intentioned here.
  5. SupremeTarantulas
    01-18-2018
    SupremeTarantulas
    Yeah that's why David's perfect.

Megs is almost as barbaric as Darkseid in Revolution.

He's Darkseid and Magneto as one character.

Megs wanted the Quintessons(and more specifically Alpha Q) dead but Optimus spared them cause all life matters, causing Alpha Q to destroy Cybertron by unleashing Unicrn, so it's matter of which side as not all Cons are as barbaric' even Screamer isn't.

It's why Shocky defected to Screamer's side as he's not killing all humans do he can revive Cybertron in Earth.

Shocky was an Autobot till Cybertron was destroyed and Optimus was blamed.
  6. Starscreamsfan
    01-18-2018
    Starscreamsfan
    Lel, possibly.

Yeah, David does work. Plus, it's now two Darkseid actors (Frank and David) playing Megs.
  7. SupremeTarantulas
    01-18-2018
    SupremeTarantulas
    The post never made it.

It was either eaten by Underbite or you forgot to post it.

But anyway I prefer David Sobolov as Darkseid Megs, since he's the perfect successor to Frank Welker.
  8. Starscreamsfan
    01-18-2018
    Starscreamsfan
    Pfffft!!! Hahahaha.

Then poor Revolution Screamer would have an identity crisis.
  9. SupremeTarantulas
    01-18-2018
    SupremeTarantulas
    It could work but Screamer diesn't want Meg's taking his voice...
  10. Starscreamsfan
    01-18-2018
    Starscreamsfan
    Yeah, that's true. If only we had gotten more of Owl.

BTW, I just sent you a bio (with two characters in it) through the Marvel RP's PM section.

I already posted this about Mark as Megatronus:

Well, I do think he sounds a little too light for Megatronus, especially since I imagine him sounding like John Vernon's Shao Kahn, but I think with that voice, Mark could be a pretty good Megatron.

Ah, I see.

Oh, okay.

Autovolt told me that Cyberwarp worked for Cyclonus and she betrayed him.

I'll try to make some, but I still dunno if it'll be enough.