Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Kioea

Conversation Between Kioea and Bry
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 44
  1. Bry
    12-24-2017
    Bry
    No wait, doy! Herman sounds like David Gasman.
  2. Kioea
    12-24-2017
    Kioea
    Roger Boar and the Chief are both Les Clack

Plato Pushpin - that's not the way I usually hear him, but it's definitely Joe.

Pia is Lisa.

Stanley - this is Mark Jane

Bea Bear - I agree this is Karen

Herman's not Doug, but I'm not sure who it is

Bobby Llama - this might be Mike Dineen, he sounds Irish

Buzz is Paul all right

Elephant Guard is Joe Sheridan

Also, the narrator sounds completely different here. Not sure who it is, but it's not Joe this time.
  3. Kioea
    12-23-2017
    Kioea
    I'll take a look tomorrow. I have a bit of spare time I can squeeze in then. This week's been pretty crazy all-round.
  4. Bry
    12-23-2017
    Bry
    Hey Kioea, I updated the Spy Fox 3 UK voice list with a better ear than before. Mind verifying or taking a good listen? I’ve updated the op too with actors that we’ve found so far.

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/...5&postcount=80
  5. Bry
    12-07-2017
    Bry
    Go right on ahead
  6. Kioea
    12-07-2017
    Kioea
    Question: Do you mind if I supply images for the non-English language actors for the Gadget & the Gadgetinis request? I managed to get 5 out of 6, which is pretty good going by anyone's reckoning. It's your request, so your call.
  7. Kioea
    12-03-2017
    Kioea
    I agree that it's completely wrong. He sounds like a professor, which is really at odds with the character we know. He's a bit better as Nozzair, but something still feels off. Christina's Penny is a bit jarring, but that's chiefly because she's speaking with a British accent, which we're not used to for that character. Otherwise, I'd say it quite competent.
  8. Bry
    12-03-2017
    Bry
    Curious, what do you think of Mead’s Nozzaire and Gadget?
  9. Bry
    12-03-2017
    Bry
    Oy no worries, I was kind of annoyed there weren’t any better images other than the one I found. Thanks!
  10. Kioea
    12-03-2017
    Kioea
    I hope you don't mind me saying so, but Christina has better images on her acting website, which is separate from her voice acting website. She also has a third for her music, but we're not going into that. If you feel like I'm slamming you for this, I apologise. I'm really trying not to take issue with alternative image choices so much. I guess because Christina's been in so many of my requests (I've honestly lost count), I'm somehow more invested with her's than I am with a lot of others (and that's saying something). And at least with these, you can see her full face.