Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > SupremeTarantulas

Conversation Between SupremeTarantulas and Polyester Funk
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 1474
  1. Polyester Funk
    03-29-2020
    Polyester Funk
    On one hand I'm glad that the big bad isn't in every episode and somehow manages to just get away, yet it's taking too long to get to what Eva is trying to do.

And I feel like it's making the characters seem dumb that they can't figure out something is off with Iris, especially after they had Wally who was back for a day or two say "There's something different about her.". Barry has known her his entire life, lived with her as a kid and now lives with her as her husband, yet he can't tell something is odd?

I know these people aren't real and all, so I'm not gonna flip out over it, but it just makes these smart people seem dumb and clueless.
  2. Polyester Funk
    03-29-2020
    Polyester Funk
    I'm gonna miss Ray and Nora. More so him because we've seen him for such a long time, and he grew into quite the fun and endearing character. The cast all has such good chemistry. It was nice getting to see Nora's fun side since she started out as a villain raised by a demonic cult.

I'm honestly not liking post-Crisis Flash. All of the villains are light-based and are all too similar, Barry isn't doing much as the Flash(the Speed Force dying is the reason, but seems more like an excuse to not use him more than a true plot.) and I'm not really big on the few new characters that we got.

At least the last one with Thawne was better, but still not that good. I'm over Nash, and want a new Wells or get Harry back somehow.

Iris being trapped in the mirror and Eva's story was interesting at first, but I think they're dragging it out too long. At least we did see that she has a sinister plan last time involving the Iris and Kamilla doubles.
  3. Polyester Funk
    03-29-2020
    Polyester Funk
    The last two Legends were the ones with Nora and her dad and the one with Shakespeare, right? I feel dumb that I can't remember. Both of those were really funny. Nora constantly lying to Damien and the lies getting bigger and bigger. Trying to convince him that Sara and Ava were her henchwomen.

I can't even remember who it was that used the memory eraser thing and made everybody forget the Shakespeare mission, so he goes on to write superhero stories. Nate's telling of the story where everyone does the perfect cool thing for the "big epic mission".
  4. SupremeTarantulas
    03-25-2020
    SupremeTarantulas
    Yeah heard California is on lockdown, even the beaches.

Liked the last 2 Legends. Thoughts on those?

Quarantined for a month so checking Flash at some point. Doesn't interest me much besides Iris and Camila getting mirror doubles.

Top grew on me but a gender bended Mirror Master. I'll have to see...
  5. Polyester Funk
    03-17-2020
    Polyester Funk
    Oops never done that before. Oh well, it's an easy mistake to make.

It's a good thing that your trip happened already as I don't know if you would want, or could go give this COVID-19 thing. Don't want to get into a big discussion on that, just thought it was relevant.
  6. SupremeTarantulas
    03-16-2020
    SupremeTarantulas
    You posted on here not mine, Din'tbwmorry I didn't he same last time, that's why it took a while.

Don't worry as I really only log into to post though gets on shows when I get to the m which I haven't so you sin't miss much

Don't think I watched last week's and haven't started Fkash again,

Will be off when I'm not catching up wiring in new writing stuff and will let you know more details once I get them starred and do more Transformers,
  7. SupremeTarantulas
    03-10-2020
    SupremeTarantulas
    Checked the serial killer episode. Easily my favorite, don't that will change.

Up there with Smallville's Orin episode when the popular girl went into a coma and possessed people.

Ava treating it as a horror movie and treating it as an 80's slasher is the icing on the cake.

Might check the Marie Antoinette one next but if not it will be tomorrow and you'll be back on by the time I do do post thoughts if you want on it.
  8. SupremeTarantulas
    03-10-2020
    SupremeTarantulas
    Oh yeah. Decent weather and fun overall.

Saw two haunted hotels but didn't stay in them. The De Coronado lets Tim wander the lobby and look, and the other was the Roosevelt(Marilyn Monroe stated there and other actors haunt the hotel with her). My friend who lives there took me in the lobby.

Not sure how Chicago is but landed in Cleveland to more snow and inconsistent as opposed to the sunny 70's degrees for 2 weeks.

Enjoying the intro even though it's brief.

Drunk Ava in the mob episode was a highlight as well. She and Zari are gun in the prom night episode.

Just occurred me that with the mid-season premiere none of the criminals in Hell can cause trouble in Halloween.

I got a new phone so used it to go through my scripts and edit them.

Did that in the car but finally getting to more script writing.
  9. Polyester Funk
    03-10-2020
    Polyester Funk
    Did you have a good trip?

I didn't like the Legends premiere, but the rest of them have been good. I like how Ava went from in-control boss lady to unsure of her role as a Legend. She's gotten really funny. Her singing spot in the mob episode was really funny.

Zari is pretty funny too. I liked her before, and her new socialite persona is pretty good too. I do like that there are hints to who she was before, and her new attitude seems annoying at first, but she's gotten more depth and turned out to be entertaining.
  10. SupremeTarantulas
    03-09-2020
    SupremeTarantulas
    Checked two Legends. The mob episode and this week’s.

Thoughts?

I kept forgetting to post that as I was trying to figure out my plan for future fic writing. Sorry.