Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > TylerMirage

Conversation Between TylerMirage and martyyahar
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. martyyahar
    03-21-2020
    martyyahar
    Hey Tyler, got a couple of questions:

1. Why are some of my comments being deleted? Is there anything I should know about that sort of policy or is it just an error on my part?

2. Would referencing older errors or updating older posts with newer information count as necroposting/ bumping?

Thanks in advance.
  2. martyyahar
    02-02-2020
    martyyahar
    Ah gotcha, thanks. Any other specs needed for submitted voice clips?
  3. TylerMirage
    02-02-2020
    TylerMirage
    Stereo is best. Sometimes it's unavoidable if the source is mono.
  4. martyyahar
    01-28-2020
    martyyahar
    Hey Tyler, I have a couple questions about submitting audio clips to the website:

1. If the sound is in stereo, do we use stereo audio for the clip? Or is it all supposed to be in mono?
    2. What bitrate should the audio be in, ideally?

In any case, thanks in advance.
  5. TylerMirage
    01-13-2020
    TylerMirage
    Unfortunately, the system's not set up to accommodate non-English/non-Japanese Add'Vs.
  6. martyyahar
    01-10-2020
    martyyahar
    Aight, thank you. As a side note; do yall allow non-English/ non-Japanese additional voices?
  7. TylerMirage
    01-10-2020
    TylerMirage
    Hey Marty,

Of course that's all right. Supply us with the credits and such for the version that's available, and then just make sure that the request thread specifies that there's more than one dub, and that additional information will be supplied later. Make sense?
  8. martyyahar
    01-08-2020
    martyyahar
    Hey there, Tyler. Got a question about shows with more than one English version; if only one English version is conclusive for the time being, can we make request with just that and add the other English version later?
  9. martyyahar
    12-17-2019
    martyyahar
    Ah thankya! I'll get right on my tutorials o7
  10. TylerMirage
    12-17-2019
    TylerMirage
    Hey Marty, those sound like interesting topics and ones that users might find helpful with the right descriptions and instructions. Feel free to post what you want in the 'General Chat' or 'General VA' Discussion forums.

As long as your images are within the correct cropping dimensions and size restrictions, don't worry, they'll never be "too good".

As for the Idea Input forum, it was removed because we're doing some streamlining in the forums for 2020.