Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Domayv

Conversation Between Domayv and Starscreamsfan
Showing Visitor Messages 241 to 250 of 336
  1. Starscreamsfan
    04-17-2016
    Starscreamsfan
    Yowza, that's pretty creepy and interesting at the same time.

Love the "Dracula"-esque backstory.
  2. Domayv
    04-17-2016
    Domayv
    Here's how to describe it: during World War V, Elizabeth Kennedy was seriously wounded in a vampire attack. Although she survive, she was left in critical condition and unconscious. The medics decided that they only way to save her is to do what they call a "soul implant", so they implanted a disembodied soul (the soul of a deceased person) into her, and turned her into a Diclonius. Too bad said soul came from a psychopathic serial killer who was one of her now kind.

In a sense, it's kind of like how Vlad Tepes was reborn as Dracula.
  3. Starscreamsfan
    04-17-2016
    Starscreamsfan
    Okay, this could be pretty interesting.
  4. Domayv
    04-17-2016
    Domayv
    Yes it is. She is one Killer Queen, that's for sure. I can tell you how she became a Diclonius.
  5. Starscreamsfan
    04-17-2016
    Starscreamsfan
    So this is the frequently mentioned Venus. She seems pretty interesting. She's quite a caring ruler, but she's also pretty deadly.
  6. Domayv
    04-16-2016
    Domayv
    next character (double-serving with Mona Medici): Venus https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
  7. Starscreamsfan
    04-16-2016
    Starscreamsfan
    Ah, okay.

And yes. I'll reply once I check an episode.
  8. Domayv
    04-16-2016
    Domayv
    For Elfen Lied, I watched it when I was 13.

if you finished watching at least an episode, give me a reply
  9. Starscreamsfan
    04-16-2016
    Starscreamsfan
    Yowie. I dunno if I may check it if it's too transgressive.

Just checked the latest profile. Interesting character this one. She seems to have a pretty religious background.
  10. Domayv
    04-16-2016
    Domayv
    Well, to describe it, it's about a girl named Lucy (a Diclonius). She possesses telekinetic powers called "Vectors" (they resemble long arms), which can hold and even slice stuff and are invisible to the naked eye (other Diclonii can sense them). She has been ostracized by humanity because of her unusual appearance, most notably her horns (they look like cat ears) and pink hair. Now she wants revenge against humanity.

It's a hit series here in the states, as well as overseas (In Japan, it was a flop since it aired in the wee early morning hours on a satellite channel). It's also very not for the faint of heart (very violent as well as having a good amount of nudity on top of having transgressive subject matter).

I have a box set of it and watched it myself

You can watch it here.