Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Domayv

Conversation Between Domayv and Starscreamsfan
Showing Visitor Messages 291 to 300 of 336
  1. Domayv
    03-27-2016
    Domayv
    you're right, guess I should change the document so that Thundrblast remains the same

any other renames that should be changed back to normal you want?
  2. Starscreamsfan
    03-27-2016
    Starscreamsfan
    Pretty cool renames. I noticed most of them are the Japanese names, so they do fit. However, I think Thunderblast should retain her name, 'cause we already got G1 Chromia (an Autobot) and Cyclonus should have another name, 'cause we already have G1 Cyclonus and G1 Sandstorm (who is an Autobot Triple-Changer).

Other than that, pretty solid renaming ideas.
  3. Domayv
    03-26-2016
    Domayv
    Here's the document for the character renames: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
  4. Starscreamsfan
    03-22-2016
    Starscreamsfan
    Oh, man.

I don't think I'm a great scriptwriter either, in fact, the reason why I'm writing my series is just to have fun in trying to tell a Transformers story for the family.
  5. Domayv
    03-22-2016
    Domayv
    yeah, it does kind of suck that I'm not too good as scriptwriting
  6. Starscreamsfan
    03-22-2016
    Starscreamsfan
    Ah, that's sad, 'cause I think this might make a good series.
  7. Domayv
    03-21-2016
    Domayv
    Im not really too good at scripwriting. I can do scenario building but that's about it
  8. Starscreamsfan
    03-21-2016
    Starscreamsfan
    Ah, yes. That would be boss.

Hmmmm, I get the feeling that Shadow Prime is pretending to be a good guy after reading this article.

But yes, I'm really getting interested in this.

Have you ever tried to write your own scripts for this???
  9. Domayv
    03-21-2016
    Domayv
    I was thinking Paul Dobson could voice Shadow Prime, since he did voice Nemesis Prime, and he also voiced Doctor Doom (he made a pretty good one at that too). Anyhow, Shadow Prime is based off of Nemesis Prine from the Transtech comic (who is on Optimus's side. read this for more: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Nemesis_Prime_(Universe) ) I was thinking he could serve as some kind of foil to Optimus though
  10. Starscreamsfan
    03-21-2016
    Starscreamsfan
    Interesting characters right here.

Shadow Prime... hmmmm... I think I would give this one to someone like Maurice LaMarche (using something similar to his Dr. Doom).

Leo Prime, I've always wanted to hear Ron Halder take a crack at this one. I don't know, I always felt that Leo Prime should sound like Aragorn from Lord of the Rings and Halder's voice is very similar to that of Robert Stephens (who played Aragorn in the LOTR radio drama). I think that it has a really great regal sound as well as a great presence.

Sentinel Maximus.... hmmmm.... Blu Mankuma???