Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > SupremeTarantulas

Conversation Between SupremeTarantulas and Polyester Funk
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 1474
  1. Polyester Funk
    01-20-2020
    Polyester Funk
    Part 4 seemed like a total waste. Other than the Ezra Miller cameo which was pretty cool, nothing really happened. Why did we need to have Barry find everybody in the Speed Force? There was a lot of *characters get separated and then get back together* in the entire crossover.

I honestly think they should have gone from the Vanishing Point to the fight with Anti-Monitor. Well, we did get Monitor's origin which was nice.

Did you think it was weird that Ryan was the only one who looked like he had been stuck at the Vanishing Point for months since his beard grew out? Lex's beard didn't grow out any more and Kate and Sara still had the same hairdos. I'll give you Kara since she's Kryptonian and J'onn can look like whatever he wants to. Just thought that was a weird detail.
  2. SupremeTarantulas
    01-19-2020
    SupremeTarantulas
    Didn't log in sooner as there wasn't much to ash about the Crisis conclusion.

Part 4 was meh and Part 5 was funny.

I think that was mainly to start Legends off with a bang.

Only noteworthy part is the JLA set up at the end.

Been turning to get more Transfornsrs done, and so far sent a sample in the mail if you're interested.
  3. Polyester Funk
    01-09-2020
    Polyester Funk
    I know of that group, though I don't think I've ever listened to them. They're pretty good. The Quintesson made me laugh, and Soundwave looked to be having a blast with the crowd. And for some reason Saitama from One-Punch Man shows up on stage, haha.
  4. SupremeTarantulas
    01-08-2020
    SupremeTarantulas
    Entertainment while you wait on more Transformers.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SpY4na_ofxs
  5. SupremeTarantulas
    01-08-2020
    SupremeTarantulas
    I had issues with Gmail saving progress due to being outdated do I switched to AOL, as I need to log in there or they ask for security info after 90 days.

I picked out the Spiddy Hall ark Ornament myself, and hit the C-3PO one for Christmas.
    I don't collect the adaptions but remember seeing Patrick Stewart's adaption in junior high.

Alway open to them Scrooged is my favorite Bill Murrsy movie.

It's the easiest Christmas themed story I could think of for a script.

Well I mixed it with It's A Winderful Life.

Also decided to retry this script after seeing a few animatronic snowmen, one was Sam(from Rudolph) set to Burl Ives.
  6. Polyester Funk
    01-08-2020
    Polyester Funk
    Oh, email change, that makes sense. I don't check that one all that often anymore, so it might take me a bit to see something.

Got mostly clothes: a couple of hoodies and other long-sleeve shirts and pajama pants. A Ghostbusters t-shirt as well as the Ecto-1 ornament, the Bumblebee ornament based on the original toy and Transformers: Siege Ultra Magnus, Shockwave and Ratchet(he's a Walgreens exclusive).

Christmas Carol fan? My favorite is the 1984 one with George C. Scott. Got it at Target shortly before Christmas. Doesn't seem to get shown on TV as much as the others and I've always liked it, so I got it. The Reginald Owen, Alastair Sim and Patrick Stewart ones are all good too.
  7. SupremeTarantulas
    01-07-2020
    SupremeTarantulas
    I changed emails so that "Does this work" was test to see if I had the emails right. It needed a title so went with that.

And yeah Christmas managed to get me relaxed enough to get things done and really beginning to hate January.

What'd you get btw? Didn't ask specifically but decided to see if that would be included first.

Hope you enjoyed the jazz music I included.

While you wait on me to finish the end of Nemesis Prime.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eFzdH-IViAo
  8. Polyester Funk
    01-07-2020
    Polyester Funk
    Belated Happy New Year. Even though 2020 is easy to remember, I'm still gonna forget it's a new year for a while. Takes me a while to get used to it.

That thing that you asked "Does this work?" didn't work.

Bobby just marries a woman who looks like Rachel and not actually her? Judging from the glimpse of the future. Spoilers I guess, haha.

Christmas was good. Seems like it was a very long time ago now. Always bummed when it's over, as I've always loved that time of year and look forward to it. It goes by in such a rush, and now all of the big holidays are over for a good while.
  9. SupremeTarantulas
    01-06-2020
    SupremeTarantulas
    Officially back if you're ready for some scripts to be sent your way again.

Old ones fine right now to send for recaps?

Editing a Christmas one if you want it late.

If not, how was Christmas?

Oh and Crisis theory, but Lex might've killed those Supermen to prevent them from being corrupted by the Anti-Monitor.

Otherwise see at next part of Crisis.

See what did there
  10. Polyester Funk
    12-17-2019
    Polyester Funk
    It was nice seeing Brandon as Superman again. Really shows how good if an actor he is to juggle him as well as Ray, plus his turn last season as Neron posses Ray.

Tom Welling has a doppelganger on Lucifer's Earth who is a very different person. I don't know if you've ever seen it or want to so I won't spoil it unless you want me to. I was hoping to see his Clark and Lucifer interact for that reason, but it might not be as fun now since Clark is human.