Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > SupremeTarantulas

Conversation Between SupremeTarantulas and Polyester Funk
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 1474
  1. SupremeTarantulas
    02-18-2020
    SupremeTarantulas
    Some stuff came up so have 't been able to watch anything or get more Transformers done

Out of town starting tomorrow so don't plan on being on.
  2. Polyester Funk
    02-12-2020
    Polyester Funk
    I think I've read those Nemesis things before, albeit a while ago. I kinda skimmed the second one, and didn't totally finish it yet.

You're not missing much from tonight's Flash. Last week's was alright, but tonight's was rather pointless. Don't want to influence your opinions, but just wanted to say.
  3. SupremeTarantulas
    02-11-2020
    SupremeTarantulas
    Haven't gotten to last week's episodes so watching then maybe later tonight or tomorrow with this week's.

Never got anything back regarding the first parts of the. Nemesis arc so not sure if you read them.

Gonna finish it by this week and email it and then be off two weeks from here while I travel.

Leaving Weenesdsy morning so will post on Flash or Legends before that
  4. SupremeTarantulas
    02-02-2020
    SupremeTarantulas
    Sent Parts 1 and 2 in the mail to read while I finish the rest this week.
  5. SupremeTarantulas
    02-01-2020
    SupremeTarantulas
    Sent you a sample so your email is in my contacts.

Gonna have it done after Flash at best so will give thoughts on Legends Monday and then Flash.
  6. Polyester Funk
    02-01-2020
    Polyester Funk
    It did get better once it focused on Rasputin and the overall plot as you point out. Plus the story of Nate trying to remember Zari. Convenient that her brother left the room right before that message played 'cause otherwise he would have just said " Why is there a weird holo message from my sister?"

I supposed you can finish the Nemesis Prime arc. I should you my other address since I don't use the other much.
  7. SupremeTarantulas
    01-30-2020
    SupremeTarantulas
    I thought it got better once the Rasputin plot devolved along with the main arc of the season.

So should I just send the older parts of the TF script?

You mentioned you don't really check the email you gave me so there another I can send it to.

You can forward that to my AOL account.
  8. Polyester Funk
    01-30-2020
    Polyester Funk
    Didn't really care for Legends last week. It was bizarre even by their standards. The docu series thing was odd, though thankfully that's not going to continue.

Ava had a good moment when she was going to give Sara that condolence card and overhead her say how lame those are. Then she said how her performance review called her cold and whatnot, and then she says "I wrote that review." It was way funnier hearing it than me trying to remember it now.

Constantine coming in and just drinking the Rasputin goo. Gary is his apprentice now? Gary means well, but he's kind of an idiot.
  9. SupremeTarantulas
    01-27-2020
    SupremeTarantulas
    Recorded Legenbs and them forgot till Sunday, so feel free to post thoughts.

Also, you want the end of the Nemesis Prime episode mailed next or edited older ones to recap?

The next will take a while to start on as I'm leaving to see my brother in California in 3 weeks so planning on editing those and sending them to you before then.
  10. Polyester Funk
    01-20-2020
    Polyester Funk
    The ending was alright. The thing as a whole seemed like mostly filler, five parts was really not necessary.

The JLA setup at the end was cool and seeing the other Earths rebooted with a few more cameos. The cameos and other moments were nice, and merging Supergirl in with Barry, Arrow and Legends was quite a big thing. And Superman has a second son now? It now makes sense why they focused on Jonathan so much in Part 1. And Sara Diggle is back after being erased by Flashpoint. Everyone thinks Lex is "the best guy." Oh dear.

Gleek exists!