Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > SupremeTarantulas

Conversation Between SupremeTarantulas and Polyester Funk
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 1474
  1. Polyester Funk
    04-20-2019
    Polyester Funk
    Yep, Strange was Godspeed

Would be cool if some more Gotham cast join the Arrowverse and stay in the DC family. Peyton List already has been in both.

The Trix reference to Dyspo was pretty funny. I've seen the speculation that he's the same species as Beerus, but I think it's pretty obvious that he's a rabbit. He has bucky rabbit teeth instead of fangs, his ears are a different wider shape and he doesn't have a long tail. Plus his power is speed, which rabbits are known for.

As of this writing I haven't seen this week's Super yet.

Oh, and Happy Easter.
  2. SupremeTarantulas
    04-20-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    I noticed the Trix reference with Dyspo. Gorky called him a "silly rabbit".

Hugo Strange was Godspeed.

Interesting. Maybe we'll get more of the Gotham cost in the Arrowverse now that it's gone.

Caught up on Legends.

Thoughts on that and this week's Super? I posted this before it aired.

And I mentioned my theory on Snoke before, but if you're interested in that in full, I'll post the whole thing.
  3. Polyester Funk
    04-17-2019
    Polyester Funk
    The Godspeed costumes looked good. White and gold do look good together anyway, and the white lightning looked good. BD Wong did his voice which was pretty cool. Too bad he didn't get more screen time.

Leah was kinda Nora's Cisco, being the quirky partner who tries to name people. Too bad she was killed.

Sure Nora lied to everyone for months, but everyone she knew lied to her for years. Barry left her that message, so it seems like he wanted her to know, but Iris told everyone else to keep it a secret.

I'm not sure if I could keep something like that from someone, but I'm also not sure how/when I could tell someone something important like that anyway. She really had no choice but to go to Thawne, for he had no reason to lie and he's the only speedster left. They all vanish in Crisis?! Wow, that's a bigger issue than I thought.

I'm glad she learned about her father from Gideon and not Thawne. That just wouldn't seem right if he was the one to tell her.
  4. Polyester Funk
    04-17-2019
    Polyester Funk
    Hit vs. Dyspo: purple guy fight.

That was a good battle. Dyspo is a formidable guy. Only three Pride Troopers remain, but they're all extremely good.

Roshi taking out three Universe 4 fighters was pretty neat.

Why is Dr. Rota called "doctor"? I'm disappointed that he was eliminated without doing anything. The little warthog man was funny-looking. Apparently the manga mentions that he's a sorcerer, but he doesn't do anything there either. I kinda want to read the ToP manga. It's supposed to be pretty different from the anime.
  5. Polyester Funk
    04-17-2019
    Polyester Funk
    The Star Wars trailer looked fine, but since I really disliked the last two, I can't really be that hyped for this one. As good as Palpatine is, I don't know if bringing him back is a good idea. He's been dead for 36 years, why throw him back in now?

Snoke could have just filled the role of powerful evil guy, but he gets wasted right away. Are we gonna get a Force ghost fight with Luke, Palpatine and Snoke?
  6. SupremeTarantulas
    04-16-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    Still going through some life reacted issues causing inactivity on here.

Same with writing projects if you still want to see them.

Any thoughts on the new Star Wars trailer?

Still catching up on Legends, but Flash and Super are up for discussion.

In the last two I enjoyed the focus on Hit and Roshi more, and the teamwork aspect of this week's.

And the Dragon Ball throwback with Roshi, Goku, and Krillin too.
  7. Polyester Funk
    03-26-2019
    Polyester Funk
    Nice to see Gohan and Piccolo doing something and being cool again. Piccolo trounced that guy, it was a nice return to form for him. I miss the old days when he'd show up a clobber somebody, instead of being left in the dust by the Saiyans.

I like Universe 2, and Ribrianne's speech to 17 calling him a villain and whatnot shows how it's a counterpart to 11 as its similar to how Top speaks of Goku.

Gohan never really liked fighting like his father does, he did it because he had to. And when he gets angry, watch out. Good to see him channeling his anger and having more skills to back it up than just raw power.
  8. SupremeTarantulas
    03-25-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    Enjoyed this week's Super.

Piccolo and Gohan got some great moments. My favorite is Piccolo's "Get out of my ring"!!!!

He acted a bit more like his father than himself there, just less sadistic.

I'm curious if he ever purged his evil self like did Kami with King Piccolo, and that's how he reformed.

If King Piccolo had trained Gohan he'd be a lot more cruel to him.

And Gohan was badass again, though I miss Beerus's snarky comebacks

He didn't even rub it in to Champa when Goan beat Botamo.

He's taking the Tournament Of Power a bit too seriously while Champa is enjoying it.

Flash had a better sub plot than main plot but that's mainly due to an unnecessary meta and Grace being predictable.
  9. Polyester Funk
    03-17-2019
    Polyester Funk
    Yep, the intro song. The visuals really help too.

Last night's episode was a fun one. U2 seemed kinda cool. You've got the main three Sailor Moon-esque characters and other guys who resemble General Rilldo and Dr. Gero/Dr. Myuu.

Made me chuckle, the way Top came running and jumping out of nowhere to scold 17 for not letting the U2 fighters complete their transformation ritual. And then he just hastily runs away.

The only thing that was kinda off was the stock footage animation for Jerez/Heles. Kept showing her in the same pose and make the same movements. Did the budget run out or something?
  10. SupremeTarantulas
    03-17-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    Oh yeah. Just recorded it because I fell asleep and yeah Top was pretty fun here.

U2 seems go have the most "anime-ish" characters.

And the most Egytptian long with the Cleopatra design for Jerez.

Although Beerus and Chamoa look some of their gods.

You mean the intro? Yeah, like it myself.