Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > SupremeTarantulas

Conversation Between SupremeTarantulas and Polyester Funk
Showing Visitor Messages 1001 to 1010 of 1474
  1. Polyester Funk
    01-11-2016
    Polyester Funk
    Think I may have seen you discuss Overlord Optimus. Is that were Megatron kills the president, so Optimus kills him and then goes on a warpath and becomes a tyrant? Something to that effect?

Did get to the Spidey story, but didn't comment. It's interesting, yet you refer to the guy as Shadow Goblin at first, then Night Goblin later. Which is it? You used Night a couple of times, so I'm guessing that one. And Norman has a brother from England and his three sons. Thought you did well writing from Spidey's POV.
  2. SupremeTarantulas
    01-10-2016
    SupremeTarantulas
    It was Overlord Optimus, that's why it was last. I'm not referring to the episode though but the idea I came up with before writing this. It's an episode but then I'm doing a spin-off telling a full story with a different cast, hence recasting Blurr as Grant. I showed it to Starscreansfan but was asking if you remember seeing it.

Take it there's either nothing to say on my Spidey story or the format was confusing, it's written like a novel so it's told in 3rd person, you could try it again or I could just email the ending, so no one else sees it.

Did you not get to Act 2 cause of my Spidey story, had issues so sent that just in case, but it's there to read.
  3. Polyester Funk
    01-10-2016
    Polyester Funk
    Did you share the Barry character with me you mean? No, you didn't. You've listed the title of Overlord Optimus if you're referring to that.
  4. SupremeTarantulas
    01-09-2016
    SupremeTarantulas
    Working on more of my Dinobots episode, but you'll probably get it tomorrow. Did send my Spidey story I completed part of a while back in your mail and it's on here too. Just sent Act 2 of the Dinobots episode.

Added a Barry to the Cisco/Caitlyn/Barry trio, as a track team member who tries to race Blurr, who has super speed in my continuity. I made him a Sonic/Flash character who still talks fast. Ryan Drummond voices him in this series, but in my Overlord Optimus spin-off it's Grant Gustin.

Did I share that with you btw?
  5. Polyester Funk
    01-08-2016
    Polyester Funk
    Robbie Amell returning to The Flash as Deathstorm: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=129522
  6. Polyester Funk
    01-08-2016
    Polyester Funk
    The season premiere of Arrow ended with text reading "six months later." and showed Oliver looking at a grave, Barry shows up and says he's sorry for his loss and Oliver says "I'm gonna kill him." So, it's been crazy speculation as to who's in the grave. Felicity was shot in the last episode before the break, and the promos make it look like she dies. I'm sure that they are trolling us with it being her, or at least her so soon.

I'm sure that she'll be in upcoming eps. We're supposed to meet her father who is believed to be Calculator based on the description for the guy matches her as a tech wiz.
  7. Polyester Funk
    01-08-2016
    Polyester Funk
    Silver Samurai is a guy that I've known who he was for years, but since he's not really used in anything I don't have much familiarity with him. I remember that he was in the toyline for the series even though he's only in one episode. He does sound like he makes for a nice solo Wolverine villain, just not a foe for the entire team. I do wonder if Pyro, Avalanche, Blob and others will appear.
  8. SupremeTarantulas
    01-07-2016
    SupremeTarantulas
    Was discussing Patty with Starscreamsfan(he hasn't seen her Mardon moment apparently and that's a key part of Chantel's character in my series) and saw a certain Arrow clip of Felicity's apparent death, and I'm curious on Barry's reaction.

In other news I added Danielle as a Caitlyn type of character as a student at the high school, Along with Carlos basically playing Cisco, who has all these weird Transformers theories.
  9. SupremeTarantulas
    01-07-2016
    SupremeTarantulas
    I like Silver Samurai as a Wolverine enemy but here alongside other villains? Well he was in Marvel Vs. Capcom maybe that's why. Here's his info.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Samurai

Fox always had bad ideas for Omega Red so he gets scrapped a lot, maybe in Wolverine 3 we'll finally see him? Last Stand wanted to make him like Spyke from X-men Evolution apparently so he was left out. I wonder if that's all the villains, cause Mystique is the only Brotherhood member, no Blob, Pyro, Toad, Avalanche, etc.
  10. Polyester Funk
    01-07-2016
    Polyester Funk
    The Inquisitors are OK. The Seventh Sister is somewhat interesting, and I still find it curious as to why she's the race species as Barriss and seems to have such a beef with Kanan and Ahsoka. The Fifth Brother looms imposing, but so far he's just quiet, big guy. I'd like to get more story on him.

I'm still quite surprised that they offed the first Inquisitor so early. He seemed to have more of a use and presence than the newbies.