Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Hotshotfan

Conversation Between Hotshotfan and Gokufan23
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. Gokufan23
    08-23-2011
    Gokufan23
    Fanfiction is a site and theirs many fanfiction stories and a fanfiction is a fiction of two characters of your favorite anime together.
  2. Hotshotfan
    08-09-2011
    Hotshotfan
    A pen name? That's cool. I've been debating if I should make a pen name for myself or not. Fan fiction? Sorry, I don't think I've heard of that before.
  3. Hotshotfan
    08-08-2011
    Hotshotfan
    Wow, that's pretty good! I would let you read a part of my book, but I haven't started writing it yet because I'm going to use a program that is supposed to show you how to write a book by the end of the year. So I'm waiting on that. Have any of your stories been published?
  4. Hotshotfan
    08-07-2011
    Hotshotfan
    Wow, I don't think I've ever read a horror book actually. I haven't really written that much (yet) but some of my favorites to read are science fiction, adventure, mystery, and mystery adventure. the one I working on now is something like a science fiction mystery adventure.
  5. Hotshotfan
    08-05-2011
    Hotshotfan
    Cool! What kind of stories do you like to write? Sorry to hear about you YouTube account and laptop. Maybe you should find something a little more relaxing to do for now.
  6. Gokufan23
    08-05-2011
    Gokufan23
    I have a LOT of stories that i have been working on. Yeah, it is fun. But i'm feeling pissed off today, its my youtube account, it won't work for me. And its part with my laptop too, i swear my laptop is the most damned laptop on earth!
  7. Hotshotfan
    08-04-2011
    Hotshotfan
    Yeah, I have a lot of big dreams too. (One of them is also being an author!) In fact I'm working on a story right now! I've got sooooo many ideas for it! (I hope to make it into a book!) Anyway, a manga creator sounds fun.
  8. Gokufan23
    08-02-2011
    Gokufan23
    I'm thinking of being a cartoonist too. But i have really big dreams, i want to be an artist, a author, and an manga creator.
  9. Hotshotfan
    07-24-2011
    Hotshotfan
    Ahhh...Japanese style... That's cool. I like drawing Anime the best, but I like drawing most any type of cartoon. I'm thinking about becoming a cartoonist. How about you?
  10. Gokufan23
    07-24-2011
    Gokufan23
    Thanks! Yes i love to draw, well I do like japanese style of art.