Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Brave-King-Shishio

Conversation Between Brave-King-Shishio and Marusero
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 17 of 17
  1. Brave-King-Shishio
    03-26-2019
    Brave-King-Shishio
    Oh? I definitely like the castings you've got so far! I think Laila Berzins could also work as Tommy; as she proved in Hunter x Hunter (as Milluki) and the Diamond is Unbreakable dub (as Oyanagi/the rock paper scissors kid), she is incredibly natural and organic at portraying young boys.

And I have heard the idea more than a few times in passing; I definitely would appreciate Dave getting more voice work, but I also feel people only really cast him as the Joker because of his Kefka's evocation of the great Mark himself, whereas I want future Joker voices to step away from Hamill's take.
  2. Marusero
    03-26-2019
    Marusero
    It could be anything, really; I didn't necessarily specify anything.

Interesting. As for myself, I've been trying to work on a dream cast for Digimon Frontier, though I only have two castings out of the way: Antony Del Rio as Takuya and Cherami Leigh as Izumi/Zoe. Additionally, I've been considering Ben Diskin as Junpei/J.P. and maybe Brittney Karbowski as Tomoki/Tommy as well, but I can't think of a decent VA for Kouji, Bokomon, or Neamon/Neemon.

Speaking of Final Fantasy, despite my knowledge of the series being scarce, have you heard of Dave Wittenberg (Kefka) as the Joker?
  3. Brave-King-Shishio
    03-26-2019
    Brave-King-Shishio
    In what sorta specifics?

I've been working a lot on a series of Final Fantasy fan casts lately, and posted my first two of those casts.
  4. Marusero
    03-25-2019
    Marusero
    Hey, pal! Any recent ideas for casting choices in general?
  5. Marusero
    01-20-2019
    Marusero
    Good to know, comrade; good to know.
  6. Brave-King-Shishio
    01-20-2019
    Brave-King-Shishio
    Hey! Losing that email account sucked royally, but at the very least, I am back on now. Been doing well though!
  7. Marusero
    01-20-2019
    Marusero
    Hey, man, I've heard about what happened to your original account (Lion's Edge), but at the very least I hope you're doing well.