Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > littlepaul1002

Conversation Between littlepaul1002 and MasterBlaster
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. MasterBlaster
    04-15-2019
    MasterBlaster
    Hmmm... I dunno. Doesn't look halted to me. Apparently, I'm able to start new threads and whatnot, so I dunno. Maybe it's a problem on your end, perhaps?
  2. MasterBlaster
    02-02-2019
    MasterBlaster
    Sorry to hear that, man, but I wouldn't say they were making fun of you. From the looks of things, Metabad was probably just quoting lines from the 4Kids dub to illustrate how different (or "bad"--I wouldn't know, I haven't watched the dub) it is.

You saying "Crazytown" is likely what prompted NCZ and SNaG to post those links.

I'll admit, they could have just given you a straight answer, but I probably would have gone with it and said, "That bad, huh?" or something to that effect, as a "wink-wink, nudge-nudge" sorta thing.

Either way, they're just joshing with you, not at you or your expense though, trust me, so don't let it get to you, man.
  3. littlepaul1002
    02-02-2019
    littlepaul1002
    Hi MasterBlaster. You wanna know why I am upset? Here is the reason. https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com.../#comment22201 When I commented about the Opinion on the 4Kids dub of Funky Cops, these users (Metabad, SNaG, and even NCZ) putted spam comments on me. First, Metabad putted in unfunny jokes, and last, NCZ and SNaG putted in links to make fun of me.
  4. MasterBlaster
    01-02-2019
    MasterBlaster
    No problem, littlepaul! Glad I could help out!
    If you happen to need any more help, just let me know, and I'll be glad to see what I can do!
  5. littlepaul1002
    01-02-2019
    littlepaul1002
    Hi MasterBlaster, thank you for helping me out.