Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > electronic456

Conversation Between electronic456 and TylerMirage
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 126
  1. TylerMirage
    12-29-2014
    TylerMirage
    Without getting into too much detail, I enjoyed most of them, as I do every year. Some more than others.

The thing I always try to keep in mind (and thus, it prevents me from really digging into a lot of movie discussions) is that "what I enjoyed" =/= "what was good" and "what was good" =/= "what I enjoyed". So I enjoyed a lot of the movies. That doesn't make them good movies.
  2. electronic456
    12-28-2014
    electronic456
    Hey Tyler, just wondering.....
    Since 2014 is nearly ending, what did you think of the movies released this year? Which one was the best or which one was disappointing?

Just asking cause I hear you're a big movie buff.
  3. TylerMirage
    11-20-2014
    TylerMirage
    Yeah, the game forum might have some similar done to it. It's not as big a deal with games, though. There's only four pages of game discussion and like, six threads for game reviews. There was nearly five pages of reviews and five pages of discussion for movies.

Don't worry, no threads were deleted.
  4. electronic456
    11-20-2014
    electronic456
    You know looking at the video game discussion and review forums. I'm thinking the same with these two.

EDIT: By the way, forgot to say I was nearly scared when I thought that the 'Review the last movie' thread was gone and I was like, "There goes my reviews...."
  5. TylerMirage
    11-20-2014
    TylerMirage
    Nothing major. Just moving all "review" threads into the "general movie discussion" forum. There was so much overlap between the two that we decided to just merge them into one. Make it a "Reviews AND General Discussion" place. No point in having two different threads reviewing X-Men: Days of Future Past and another thread that was just "discussing" it.
  6. electronic456
    11-20-2014
    electronic456
    I see that the Movie Review forum is getting a change....
  7. electronic456
    09-30-2014
    electronic456
    Well the Blu-Ray for AOE is officially out.

Oh yeah, I made a thread on TFW2005 on how the movie timeline continuity works. Check it out, if you're bored.....

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...ic-thread.html
  8. TylerMirage
    09-27-2014
    TylerMirage
    Oh, poo. Photobucket sort of uploaded them in a weird order. Just look at the image name, if there's multiples, it'll say "Optimus1", Optimus2", "Optimus3", etc..
  9. TylerMirage
    09-27-2014
    TylerMirage
    Bah! Didn't get a chance to watch it before it was removed. Oh, well. I'll definitely be watching ALL of the bonus features when I get the movie next week.

On that topic, using the TFW screencap thread, I've got a good chunk of potential AoE headshots, if you want to take a look. There's a few characters with multiple options.

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/Ty...?sort=3&page=1
  10. electronic456
    09-24-2014
    electronic456
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3yoIarvAgI
    Hey Tyler, I found a clip in regards to the voice acting in AOE . I was wondering if this interests you.