Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > electronic456

Conversation Between electronic456 and TylerMirage
Showing Visitor Messages 121 to 126 of 126
  1. TylerMirage
    09-22-2013
    TylerMirage
    Hey, take your time with your favourites. No need to race through and add them all tonight. Heck, I was a member for THREE YEARS before I finally went "Hey, I should favourite some VAs and shows and stuff".

I'm sure some Transformers-related discussions could use your input here.
  2. electronic456
    09-22-2013
    electronic456
    I'd love to voice. But I can only stick to discussion about different things. I haven't got any time to do a voice, although I'd love to be Cobra Commander or Starscream.

I think there's a lot of VAs and characters I need to find and add to my favourite list. That's what I'm doing now.
  3. TylerMirage
    09-22-2013
    TylerMirage
    Oh, I'm sure TFW hasn't changed that much. It's probably still a festering pile of hate, trolling and vitriol.

Do you have a specific area of interest in voice-over? Or are you just hear to discuss shows and whatnot?
  4. electronic456
    09-22-2013
    electronic456
    Okie-dokie. TFW2005 has changed quite a bit since your departure.

I like this place, cause I feel there's more variety to discuss a lot of things. Not saying there wasn't any of that in TFW2005, but the variety of things is fantastic here.
  5. TylerMirage
    09-22-2013
    TylerMirage
    Hey! How's it going? I see another TFW'er has joined the ranks. What brings you to BTVA?

I just read your PM about your account, but obviously someone beat me to it. I know it's a pain to have to be 'moderated' before you can start doing things on the site, but it's a precaution of ours - we sometimes suffer from an influx of spambots, so this is one of our measures of prevention. Hope you understand.
  6. electronic456
    09-22-2013
    electronic456
    Hey Tyler! Long time no see.