Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > FMAlchemistfan01

Conversation Between FMAlchemistfan01 and Slingshot
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 23
  1. Slingshot
    08-12-2015
    Slingshot
    Yeah, I heard that Vic is going to be in RWBY. It's the only reason I have any interest in the series.
  2. FMAlchemistfan01
    08-11-2015
    FMAlchemistfan01
    same here, child voice actors never meet an equal in authenticness.
    i heard but i havent watched RWBY, im hoping someone makes a compilation of RWBY Vic Mignogna clips so i wont have to watch
  3. Slingshot
    08-07-2015
    Slingshot
    Did you hear Vic is going to voice someone in some webseries called, "RWBY". I'd like to see what voice pitch he uses, whether it's high or low.
  4. Slingshot
    08-07-2015
    Slingshot
    Agreed. Aaron sounded authentic because he was a kid.
  5. FMAlchemistfan01
    08-07-2015
    FMAlchemistfan01
    yeah, if Aaron was never Alphonse, Maxey would have been my favourite voice in the series.
  6. Slingshot
    07-06-2015
    Slingshot
    No one can beat Aaron as Alphonse. I still think Maxey did a good job in Brothehood, but after Aaron's performance in 03, its very difficult to beat him for the role.
  7. FMAlchemistfan01
    07-03-2015
    FMAlchemistfan01
    I actually prefer Dameon Clarke Scar but both are good. I also prefer Aaron Dismuke as Alphonse but Maxey Whitehead is good. for some of the others i prefer Brotherhood.
    Van Hohanheim Im undecided on but maybe slightly John Swasey
    but for Elicia Hughes, Tierney Titus was my favorite, didnt like Cherami Leigh's
  8. Slingshot
    07-02-2015
    Slingshot
    Agreed. I prefer Tatum's Scar voice. It's intimidating.
    Troy Baker also made a fantastic GreeLing. The animation is also undoubtedly superior. However, I'm mixed on Hohenheim. I really liked Scott McNeil's portrayal of a younger Hohenheim, but John Swassey did a great job at an older Hohenheim. I think they each play the version of the character very well.
  9. FMAlchemistfan01
    07-02-2015
    FMAlchemistfan01
    same but i find myself enjoying 2003 more even though Brotherhood is better made because the dub is a bit better
  10. Slingshot
    07-02-2015
    Slingshot
    Both were very good and are my favorite Animes ever. However, I prefer Father over Dante, and I just think Brotherhood has a much better story, that's if you don't count Conqueror of Shamballa, which I think raises my opinion of 2003 more. That was a great film.