Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > TylerMirage

Conversation Between TylerMirage and MomSandy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 31
  1. TylerMirage
    07-29-2019
    TylerMirage
    Other than messaging him directly, that's about all I can suggest.
  2. MomSandy
    07-28-2019
    MomSandy
    I figured NCZ was the admin in charge of the page, but I haven't gotten a response to my PM to him. Do you know if there's another way for me to reach out to him about this particular page, or maybe another mod/admin who'd be able to update it? Thanks so much!
  3. TylerMirage
    06-17-2019
    TylerMirage
    No worries. Never be afraid to reach out if you have questions.
  4. MomSandy
    06-17-2019
    MomSandy
    Ah, I see. Thanks for telling me!
  5. TylerMirage
    06-16-2019
    TylerMirage
    Hey MomSandy, long time no talk!

I'm not actually in charge of the Spongebob page, so the ranking of characters is up to the mod/admin in charge of it, based on where they happen to be in the series (ie, they may not be fully caught up, so the character ordering is based on what they've seen so far) and how they perceive the characters' importance in the context of main/recurring/guest.
  6. MomSandy
    06-16-2019
    MomSandy
    Hi TylerMirage,

Would you be able to update the "Main Cast" on the SpongeBob SquarePants page? Nickelodeon's character guide gives an official order for the main characters:
    - SpongeBob
    - Patrick
    - Squidward
    - Mr. Krabs
    - Plankton
    - Karen
    - Sandy
    - Mrs. Puff
    - Pearl
    - Gary

The current listing is missing a few of them and uses a random order. The show's normal credits lump all the VAs together and never actually use "Main Cast" billing, but the first movie does, and it includes them.
  7. TylerMirage
    09-15-2015
    TylerMirage
    There's really no right answer. It really has no major affect on anything of value (in terms of character placement, image, voting, etc.), so the default course of action is to simply leave it as is.
  8. MomSandy
    09-14-2015
    MomSandy
    Hello again! I was wondering if you knew what should happen with one of the character names for Fresh Beat Band of Spies. The character is Captain Arrrgh, who has become a recurring character. For the episode "Singing Pirate," the credits spell the character's name as "Captain Arrrrgh" (four R's). However, he reappears in two later episodes, "Fake Fresh Beats" and "Band of Pirates," and in those episodes' credits, they spell the name with three R's (Fake Fresh Beats credits here: http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps3usaza46.png and Band of Pirates here: http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/o...pszgdlp2pf.png ). I would ask to change the name, but since it was spelled with four R's in his first appearance, I'm not sure which is the right thing to do!
  9. TylerMirage
    07-16-2015
    TylerMirage
    No need to be nervous. First requests are almost always "shaky". Heck, you should've seen some of my earlier requests back in the day. I look back at them now and they're terrible!

Everything looks pretty good (I'm at work right now, so I can't investigate super thoroughly). I'll try to take a better look at it this weekend.

Not a burden at all. Don't you worry.
  10. MomSandy
    07-15-2015
    MomSandy
    Hi! Sorry to ask another question before you responded to my last one, but I recently posted my first TV show request and was wondering if I had done it correctly. I submitted it here: http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/...ad.php?t=15602 and I double-checked it with a "How To" post on how to request shows, but I am a bit nervous since it is my first request. Again, sorry if I am a bit of a burden!