Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > 8000 Saiyans

Conversation Between 8000 Saiyans and Autovolt
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 3613
  1. 8000 Saiyans
    10 Hours Ago
    8000 Saiyans
    There's these kinds of films where you probably don't really have to understand the films, but experiencing them even if you can give interpretations of what the films are about. I'm talking about David Lynch's films (that guy with the Woody Woodpecker dolls).
  2. 8000 Saiyans
    22 Hours Ago
    8000 Saiyans
    If I recall correctly, Ratchet and Doc didn't use firearms in the Marvel comics whereas in the Sunbow cartoons they did.
  3. Autovolt
    23 Hours Ago
    Autovolt
    First Aid and Lifeline were both quite simmilair

>both medics
    >both pacifists
    >both have red in their colour scheme
  4. 8000 Saiyans
    1 Day Ago
    8000 Saiyans
    I love how in The Ultimate Weapon First Aid quits the Autobots because he's not a fighter but in the final episode you see him along with the other Protectobots and Ultra Magnus fire at Galvatron. I guess he realized he needed to grow some balls and pack some heat.
  5. Autovolt
    1 Day Ago
    Autovolt
    wow
  6. 8000 Saiyans
    1 Day Ago
    8000 Saiyans
    I wonder too.

Kevin Grevioux actually appeared in that film where Shaq played Steel and he gets to talk. Like I mentioned before, in the Japanese dub of that film, Banjo Ginga voiced Shaq. I'm curious to find out who dubbed over him. Ryuzaburo Otomo was his seiyuu for the Underworld film that he starred in and wrote himself.
  7. Autovolt
    1 Day Ago
    Autovolt
    would've been curious who'd voice him in the game.
  8. 8000 Saiyans
    1 Day Ago
    8000 Saiyans
    I've actually beaten him already. I was just saying that it's really tough, that's all. What a relief that they didn't include Bruticus.
  9. Autovolt
    1 Day Ago
    Autovolt
    youre playing it right now?
  10. 8000 Saiyans
    1 Day Ago
    8000 Saiyans
    Man, it's quite tough to fight both Devastator and Menasor at the same time in the Magnus difficulty in Devastation.