Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > WrightWay

Conversation Between WrightWay and Marusero
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 254
  1. WrightWay
    05-08-2018
    WrightWay
    No problem, man, it's fine.

Same: I don't wish him ill personally, but I do hope he either grows up and accepts what he did wrong/apologizes to those women, or is held accountable for his actions in some form (not severe consequences, though).

Nice choices!

Looking forward to it, buddy.
  2. Marusero
    05-08-2018
    Marusero
    It's okay, man; I was a tad worried, though.

Again, let's hope nothing severe happens to Orion, despite the trouble he'd caused.

Not bad. My favorite picks for Roy are JYB, Del Rio (HylianBelmont told me that, in his opinion, Antony sounds fairly similar to Jun's take), Griffith (with proper direction, of course), Keaton, Kimerer, and Mittelman.

I'm also thinking about updating my lists for the Sonic characters, whenever I get the chance to do so.
  3. WrightWay
    05-08-2018
    WrightWay
    Yeah, sure buddy, sorry but I must've missed your message in all the different DMs I've had- my fault.

You're welcome.

I'm honestly not sure on Orion- I'm disappointed he did that to two women, of course, he had a lot of talent as a VA and it hurts to see what happened to him.

For Roy, my favorite choices are Max Mittleman and Johnny Yong Bosch on your list.
  4. Marusero
    05-08-2018
    Marusero
    Um, pardon me for interrupting, but can you please answer to what I've said before this post?
  5. Marusero
    05-04-2018
    Marusero
    Ditto!

Again, thanks.

Again, I appreciate that you were able to understand. Is Orion going to be arrested or something, though?

Good to know. By the way, which of the choices I listed for Roy are your favorites?
  6. WrightWay
    05-04-2018
    WrightWay
    He certainly seems to be!

No problem- and sure, could be the case.

You're welcome: same, honestly, I'm disappointed with him right now.

Agreed. Yuri Lowenthal is OK as Marth- not my favorite, though, but he's not the worst choice either to me.
  7. Marusero
    05-04-2018
    Marusero
    Yeah, Paul's really creative.

I appreciate it, although maybe it's because of anhedonia? Not sure.

Thanks for understanding, though I do hope things get better with Orion.

To me, Ray is alright, but I have no problems with anyone who likes his take on Roy. If it's okay with you, I'm gonna post two links below: one where I explain why I'm not that into Ray's Roy as much as other people are, and another one with some casting choices I came up with (though I did so in the former link as well).

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/...re-Emblem/Roy/

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/...t=16666&page=2 (see #13)

Speaking of Roy, what are your thoughts on Yuri Lowenthal as Marth?
  8. WrightWay
    05-04-2018
    WrightWay
    Will do- he came up with a good one, I must say.

Welcome, any time.

Indeed.

Yes, he's pretty good!
  9. Marusero
    05-04-2018
    Marusero
    Thanks, man, but you've got to give Paul credit for that. Speaking of whom, whenever I see his dream casts, he more or less bases the majority of his picks on VAs that have coincided in at least one role with the character's Japanese VA (for example, one of Paul's top picks for Sonic is Yuri Lowenthal, who coincided in the role of Ginta Suou from Marmalade Boy with Jun'ichi Kanemaru).

Again, thanks; it's nice to know that I'm not the only one.

It's a shame, I will admit, but I'd rather stay away from those kinds of situations.

Have you also listened to Ray Chase as Roy?
  10. WrightWay
    05-04-2018
    WrightWay
    She actually sounds fairly good- not a bad casting choice.

Eh, don't worry, similar thoughts: sometimes it's good just to take it easy, I feel ya buddy.

Essentially this is why I've lost respect for Orion Acaba, if it helps:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DeFranco/co...y_of_critical/