Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > electronic456

Conversation Between electronic456 and TylerMirage
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 126
  1. TylerMirage
    09-29-2013
    TylerMirage
    I see you edited your message about the whole "negativity"-thing. Yes, I agree and understand that we should all respect people's opinions, but the problem is that negative views are rarely expressed in reasonable, logical and polite ways. The "this movie sucks because Michael Bay"-posts are pretty much the only way that people seem to be able to word their opinions (save for a few of the smarter members).
  2. TylerMirage
    09-26-2013
    TylerMirage
    Gosh, how could I forget Tunakaan? I've got so many images saved to my computer from him.
  3. electronic456
    09-26-2013
    electronic456
    Lol! Glad you still remember the artist.
  4. TylerMirage
    09-25-2013
    TylerMirage
    Probably. There's already a thread about that movie, and I had already piped in with my two cents because it got pretty negative pretty quickly.
  5. electronic456
    09-25-2013
    electronic456
    The same negativity would probarbly also happen if I make a thread about the Liebesman directed/ Bay produced TMNT. Lol

EDIT: I know it's painful to come across haters. When I was new at TFW2005, I made a thread asking for no more Bay haters. Of course, I won't repeat that mistake again after learning a lesson from making it.

"Respect people's opinions" -That was the moral.

Haters aren't too much of a concern TBH. Best thing is ignore them, unless something over-exaggerated like "This movie sucks cause its directed by Michael Bay." pops up.
  6. TylerMirage
    09-25-2013
    TylerMirage
    Ah, what the heck. I posted. But I know I'll have to keep a careful eye on that thread, since there's a few people who will pounce at the chance to derail that thread with negativity.
  7. TylerMirage
    09-25-2013
    TylerMirage
    Well, not to take the wind out of your sails, but it's still on the top of the list because no new thread has been created in the forum since. Once something else comes up, it'll bump it down.

I know your intentions were good, but I can only imagine the horror that will arise once an actual discussion (read: arguing) starts. I try to avoid Bayformers-related discussions here, since there are a few people here who bring me back to my negative days on TFW.
  8. electronic456
    09-25-2013
    electronic456
    My Transformers: Age of Extinction thread hasn't got anything yet. Yet it is still on top of the list of 'Upcoming theatrical features'. Lol.
  9. TylerMirage
    09-25-2013
    TylerMirage
    Well, that's better than not knowing any of 'em!
  10. electronic456
    09-24-2013
    electronic456
    I'm pretty much familiar with only three of them. Lol.