Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > HK-47 master

Conversation Between HK-47 master and GreenGoblin75
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. HK-47 master
    12-25-2019
    HK-47 master
    The first game is more classic Star Wars-y in tone and is more straightforward while the second one is darker and more complex. I have yet to play the Restored Content mod myself due to being unsure about downloading mods; but I've seen clips of the restored content on youtube and man, the stuff it has is deep.

I admit that I haven't read a lot of the Dark Horse comics but I'm hoping to someday, just need to find a way to access them. I have read the first few issues of Tales of the Jedi and I thought they were interesting. I've also been hoping to read the Darth Bane trilogy, Outbound Flight, and many others.

2/2
  2. HK-47 master
    12-25-2019
    HK-47 master
    I highly recommend Darth Plagueis; it's a lot to read, but it's worth it and it fleshes out Sidious' character without making him too sympathetic. There's even a mention towards Mother Talzin in it.

KOTOR takes a bit of commitment due to being an RPG but it's well worth it and I highly recommend it to anyway who's interested in getting into the Old Republic era. My advice is that it may take a couple of playthroughs to explore everything since there's a lot of stuff in it (like the side-quests) that's easy to miss on your first time through. There's even things in it that I haven't explored fully yet myself.

1/2
  3. GreenGoblin75
    12-25-2019
    GreenGoblin75
    I really enjoy the Dark Horse comics, specifically the Dark Times series, the 4 Darth Vader miniseries, and the Empire series. I feel they flesh out the universe quite a bit while having very well-written stories.

I’ve wanted to read Plagueis but never had the chance. Only played a little of KOTOR, need to get back on that.
  4. HK-47 master
    12-25-2019
    HK-47 master
    What is your favourite part from the old Star Wars expanded universe?

Mine would probably be either the KOTOR games or the Darth Plagueis book; the former because it was the first spin-off material I explored that wasn't directly connected to the films, and the latter because of how it explores Plagueis and Sidious' characters and how it references and connects to other parts of the Star Wars universe.
  5. GreenGoblin75
    06-30-2016
    GreenGoblin75
    Thanks for accepting.