Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > HK-47 master

Conversation Between HK-47 master and DisneyAnimefan1995
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. HK-47 master
    12-25-2019
    HK-47 master
    I've been thinking of potential castings for Age of Resistance and an idea popped into my head. (without giving too much away) If skekUng (the General from the original film) appears in Age of Resistance season 2, I wonder if someone like Benedict Cumberbatch would be a fitting voice for him.
  2. HK-47 master
    11-30-2019
    HK-47 master
    Hello,

Apologies for the late reply, but I've been preoccupied myself recently and found it hard to make time for it. Take your time with the Age of Resistance fancast, I'm sure you'll do a good job with it and I look forward to seeing it.

And in response to your reply to my Naruto fancast; thank you for your response, I really appreciate it. I wasn't thinking too hard about reprisals since a large portion of the Naruto cast have also worked in pre-lay animation as well as anime. I sort of just kept Steve Blum as Orochimaru for the hell of it since it was one of his most iconic roles.

And to be honest, I wouldn't exactly call him the only reprisal in my cast; I cast Reno Wilson as Killer Bee since he already voiced him in Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and I cast Kate Higgins as Kushina for thematic purposes. Plus...the moment I thought of Alan Tudyk as Hidan I just had to put it down.
  3. DisneyAnimefan1995
    11-23-2019
    DisneyAnimefan1995
    Sorry about that, I had a lot of things happening for the past couple of weeks both in my personal life and my work life. Regarding my Age of Resistance cast, it's coming along, I just watched episodes 7-9 and planning to watch the last episode before finalizing my cast and uploading them sometime next week.
  4. HK-47 master
    11-23-2019
    HK-47 master
    Hi there,

It's been a long time since we last spoke. Out of curiosity, how is your cast for Age of Resistance going? I'd be very interested in seeing it and reviewing it alongside with your previous Dark Crystal fancast.
  5. HK-47 master
    10-15-2019
    HK-47 master
    Hi DisneyAnimeFan1995,

I'm sorry for not responding sooner, but I've been a bit preoccupied in life and it slipped my mind a lot. Just to let you know, I am planning on reviewing your Dark Crystal fancast the next chance I get as well as your AOR fancast once it is submitted.

Sincerely,
    HK-47 Master
  6. DisneyAnimefan1995
    10-09-2019
    DisneyAnimefan1995
    Hi HK,

Really enjoy the Dream casting you made for both The Dark Crystal and your Age of Resistance cast.

I also made my casting of The Dark Crystal in the same thread so If you have the chance to review my cast, I would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Also will be planning my Age of Resistance cast soon.