Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. SF64Rules
    11-24-2021
    SF64Rules
    Okay, thanks.
  2. drakh
    11-24-2021
    drakh
    Update requests are posted to the Request Center section in the forums as normal, though piecemeal updates with only some of the missing characters are generally discouraged unless it's for a currently airing show or live updated game. Be sure to read the request guidelines, and take look at other users requests that have been accepted and added to the site.
  3. SF64Rules
    11-23-2021
    SF64Rules
    Alright, I'll remember that for next time.

BTW, where would I be able to ask or offer update requests?
  4. drakh
    11-23-2021
    drakh
    It's great that you wanted to contribute to the site, but it would have been better to wait a bit to see if the page was still being updated. And if not, a proper update request in the forums would have been the way to go.
  5. SF64Rules
    11-23-2021
    SF64Rules
    Okay. I was only trying to help.
  6. drakh
    11-23-2021
    drakh
    Hi, thanks, but I'm still working on the page, and I think I have better quality copy of that scene to work from already.
  7. SF64Rules
    11-22-2021
    SF64Rules
    Excuse me, but I was told by IMB that you created the page for Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Never Ending Tomorrow. I'm here with three possible character images for that game's page. Warning, the source of these pics doesn't have very good picture quality because the video is several years old and I think might be 360p or lower. I hope these are at least accepted:

Asagi Caldwell

Voiced by: Jocelyne Loewen

Mayura Labatt

Voiced by: Rebecca Shoichet

Juri Wu Nien

Voiced by: Sarah Johns

I tried finding recent videos with quality of at least 480p or higher, but lately videos of that game have been subjected to copyright on YouTube and I had to make due with what I have saved.