ANNOUNCEMENT: The BTVA server has moved servers and undergone major code changes. If you experience any issues, please report them here

Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > EPA Deane

Conversation Between EPA Deane and The Doctor
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 66
  1. EPA Deane
    06-15-2019
    EPA Deane
    It's a Cyberpunk Mystery Anime that examines themes of Friedrich Nietzsche's works and what it means to be human.

At the very least you should watch it for its rich and captivating atmosphere.
  2. The Doctor
    06-15-2019
    The Doctor
    Hmm... what the show is about?
  3. EPA Deane
    06-12-2019
    EPA Deane
    Mary Watson is my Favourite Spider-Man character. Who else could be my favourite of Spider-Man' Love interests?

The Only Place where Carlie Cooper actually works in the MC2 comics where she's a platonic co-worker friend of Peter's. I feel bad for Carlie Quesada having such a bad character named after her.

If get chance check out Ergo Proxy. I can link you to the entire show here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...PL-iuQcoPCGf5i
  4. The Doctor
    06-11-2019
    The Doctor
    Boring answer, but Mary Jane. The two have fun chemistry and it was nice when the two were married in the comics, especially during J. Michael Straczynski's run on the book, who knew how to keep their relationship compelling without cheap drama. And yes, I hate One More Day and how much Marvel comics tried to bury MJ in favor of much less interesting Carlie Cooper (I know you didn't ask, but she would be my most hated Spidey's love interest) as much as everyone.

I also like Gwen and Black Cat fine, but the former has been more interesting in some of the adaptations (mainly Spectacular Sider-Man) than in the original comics and the latter is fun and spunky character on her own right, but I'm not sure would make the most stable significant other for Peter in the long run.

How about you?
  5. EPA Deane
    06-10-2019
    EPA Deane
    Who is your Favourite of Spider-Man's Love Interests?
  6. EPA Deane
    05-11-2019
    EPA Deane
    Monica Rial and Jamie Marchi have my sympathies.

I'd see Mysterio given a Darker Reinvention (since he's my favourite Spider-Man villain), more scene of Peter and Mary Jane in a happy relationship and some cameos from Daredevil, Jessica Jones and Luke Cage.
  7. The Doctor
    05-10-2019
    The Doctor
    No, I haven't. I'm sure that the work they put into it was impressive, but it's hard for me to get exicited over fan made projects, since they won't "count" in the larger franchise and seeing anyone, even someone doing a spot-on job, impersonations of the TOS cast at their prime would feel weird.

Plus, I don't currently feel like supporting Vic Mignola in any form. You probably understand why.

Green Goblin. They did such an amazing job with reinventing Dock Ock that I'm dying to see what they are planning with Spidey's number one archnemesis. A lot of fans are probably most exicited to see Venom, but I'm honestly feeling little Venom fatigue, while we haven't had great Green Goblin in awhile and he has (for some reason) rarely been in Spider-Man games period. I guess it could also be fun to see Jameson outside of his podcast and maybe even have important role in the story.

How about you?
  8. EPA Deane
    05-09-2019
    EPA Deane
    Have you seen Star Trek Continues?

What would you want to see in a sequel to the PS4 Spider-Man video game?
  9. The Doctor
    05-03-2019
    The Doctor
    Honestly, I wasn't at first sure, if I had personally come accross that trope all that often, until I looked up some examples from tvtropes. That should probably tell you how strong my feelings about it are.

I guess, like with most tropes, it ultimately comes down how you use it.
  10. EPA Deane
    05-03-2019
    EPA Deane
    Do you ever get annoyed when a piece of media employs the 'Decoy Protagonist' trope is employed?

That's one of the things that really annoyed me when I watched Devilman Crybaby.