Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Norozco18

Conversation Between Norozco18 and MasterBlaster
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. Norozco18
    12-16-2017
    Norozco18
    Thanks, I hope that you use this in one of your discussions good buddy.
  2. MasterBlaster
    12-16-2017
    MasterBlaster
    Nope, that's news to me! Pretty interesting find, Norozco!
  3. Norozco18
    12-14-2017
    Norozco18
    Yeah, no kidding.

oh, by the way, did you know that Asia has dubbed the Beast Saga series on toonami Asia.

Yeah, that's right, its the same series that Erin Fritzgerald became involved with the dubbing process, she even became part of the english cast, ya know.
  4. MasterBlaster
    12-13-2017
    MasterBlaster
    Yeah, that's so very true. And some actors occasionally tend to sound like others, making matching them all the more trickier. XD
  5. Norozco18
    12-12-2017
    Norozco18
    Indeed.
    However, finding credits for show, hunting pictures of voice actors & even identifying the voice actors from shows with or without credits is pretty much a challenge, ya know. :/
  6. MasterBlaster
    12-12-2017
    MasterBlaster
    Gotcha, buddy! No problem!

That's good to hear, though. Yeah...college is quite an adventure--I can say from experience. XD
  7. Norozco18
    12-12-2017
    Norozco18
    1st of all, that great to hear & just let me know when you do find any evidence about the 'Erin alias', ok bro.
    2nd, I'm doing fine as usual, but believe me that you're not the only one, cause college is a challenge, ya know.
  8. MasterBlaster
    12-12-2017
    MasterBlaster
    Sorry I've been so quiet for so long, by the way. School's been kicking my butt.

How are you, by the by?
  9. MasterBlaster
    12-12-2017
    MasterBlaster
    I kinda feel so too, I only issue is that I don't have any proof on the matter, is all.

If I can find anything that I use as proof or evidence, I definitely will!
  10. Norozco18
    10-20-2017
    Norozco18
    Well that's great to hear, cause on that "Erin Cahill & Erin M. Cahill being one n' the same" thing, I'm not 100% sure either, to be honest.

So I just hoping that someone out there can catch that & point that out on this discussion board, ya know. :/