Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > millicent

Conversation Between millicent and martyyahar
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. martyyahar
    12-24-2019
    martyyahar
    Oh, it's no worry and i'm glad you responded! I should also state i was going to make an Ultimate Teacher thread myself literally today, but i'm glad you got one down. I think i'll just go back to the "ripping video" method i suppose.
  2. millicent
    12-24-2019
    millicent
    Hey Uriel, thanks for reaching out. By the way, sorry for letting the Ultimate Teacher clips slip by. I din't realize when I said that that it actually already had clips on here. Thnk I might try looking at that in deeper detail in a thread on Whose Voice is This? Anyway, as far as clips, I make them in Audacity. Personally I just record the playback on my computer. How you'd set that up on your copy of Audacity I'm not sure. Depends on your audio setup. Depending on it, this may or not be an option. I'm not the best when it comes to these kinds of tech specs. I know that for me, when I had my audio going out through SPDIF this was not an option. Anyway, I just record whatever my computer is playing back at that moment, so you have to make sure no other audio is going to play from other software. From there, I just edit it right in Audacity. Thanks for your interest!
  3. martyyahar
    12-24-2019
    martyyahar
    Hey there, Millicent! Quick question: what process do you use to make audio clips? I was planning just downloading the audio from existing rips, but that's been kinda eating at Audacity and my processor? In any case, thanks for your time and happy holidays.
  4. martyyahar
    12-08-2019
    martyyahar
    That makes sense.
  5. millicent
    12-07-2019
    millicent
    Wasn't sure if it maybe made it easier for whomever has to add everything. Don't know if they have to crop it all themselves or the site does it automatically.
  6. martyyahar
    12-07-2019
    martyyahar
    Out of curiosity, why do you make smaller versions of your images when doing requests/ voicefindings?
  7. martyyahar
    11-07-2019
    martyyahar
    Ahh thanka.
  8. millicent
    11-07-2019
    millicent
    Zeta Gundam
  9. martyyahar
    11-07-2019
    martyyahar
    Yo, where's your current avatar from?