Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > HylianBelmont

Conversation Between HylianBelmont and Fulgore2005
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 42
  1. Fulgore2005
    12-22-2019
    Fulgore2005
    With Three Houses already out, I've thought about who else I'd like to hear in a Fire Emblem game:

Ali Hillis
    Andrew Bowen
    Anna Graves
    Catherine Taber
    Chris Tergliafera
    Cristina Pucelli
    Dave Wittenberg
    Jalen Cassell
    Jason Marnocha
    Jason Spisak
    JB Blanc
    John DeMita
    John Eric Bentley
    Kim Mai Guest
    Lex Lang
    Mary Elizabeth McGlynn
    Michael McConnohie
    Michael Yurchak
    Peter Lurie
    Philip Reich
    Trevor Devall
    William Salyers
  2. HylianBelmont
    04-18-2017
    HylianBelmont
    Definitely agreed with you on Libra and Reina, in particular I LOVE the design of the Kinshi Knight class. So I'd definitely love to see it in HD.

Ursula, Say'ri and Tiki would also be pretty nice, and another Dragon character I'd like to see in the game is Nah personally. She was one of my favourites in Awakening haha.
  3. Fulgore2005
    04-16-2017
    Fulgore2005
    Nice choices. Two characters I'd like to see are Libra and Reina. Libra's War Monk style (wielding an axe along with being able to heal) can be an interesting style to use . The same with Reina (flying knight who excels with a long range weapon i.e. a bow).

Would also love to have the likes of Cecilia, Lyn, Narcian, Ursula, Fuga, Say'ri, Tiki and Lilith.
  4. HylianBelmont
    04-16-2017
    HylianBelmont
    Chrom, Robin, along with Lissa and Frederick will more than likely be in there I think. As will the Fates Royal Siblings and Corrin I'd imagine. And as for who I'd like to be in the game... I'd love to see Beruka, Orochi, Stahl, Eliwood, Lyn and Kaze myself, just to name a few haha.
  5. Fulgore2005
    04-16-2017
    Fulgore2005
    With Fire Emblem Warriors coming soon, who do you think should be in the game. Chrom will already be in there, if the trailer's anything to go by.
  6. HylianBelmont
    04-04-2017
    HylianBelmont
    Very good choices overall I'd say! I also rather like Beruka, Azura, Siegbert, and Sophie myself. And I'm also a fan of Hisame, Hinata, Shigure, Mitama, Hinoka, Takumi and Kaze as well.
  7. Fulgore2005
    04-02-2017
    Fulgore2005
    There are several that I really like, so it's tough to pick just one.

For Hoshido, I like: Takumi, Kagero, Orochi, Reina and Oboro.

For Nohr, I like: Xander, Benny, Effie, Beruka and Flora.

For those in both paths, I like: Gunter, Jakob, Felicia and Azura.

For the children, I like: Siegbert, Sophie, Midori, Nina and Velouria.
  8. HylianBelmont
    04-02-2017
    HylianBelmont
    I forgot to mention this originally. But Imari Williams does sound VERY similar to J. David Brimmer I think, especially as Fuga!

But I have to ask, who would you say is one of your favourite characters in Fates? One of mine is Orochi honestly. She's such a likable and fun character in general, combine that with her fantastic design and lovely voice acting by Paula Tiso. And you have yourself a pretty awesome character IMO.
  9. HylianBelmont
    03-17-2017
    HylianBelmont
    All the ones you listed would rather nice! I'd also like to see Marc Dirason, Rachael Lillis, Veronica Taylor, Grant George, and J. David Brimmer myself.
  10. Fulgore2005
    03-16-2017
    Fulgore2005
    Any VAs you would like to hear in the Fire Emblem series? Here are a few I'd like:

Amanda Winn Lee
    Bridget Hoffman
    Chris Jai Alex
    Courtenay Taylor
    Dorothy Fahn
    Erica Luttrell
    Lucien Dodge
    Marc Diraison
    Michelle Ann Dunphy
    Neil Kaplan