Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Troodon2

Conversation Between Troodon2 and Domayv
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 60
  1. Troodon2
    09-04-2017
    Troodon2
    That's fine, I only watched the first episode earlier, plus I still have to help a friend write a script, and I got some school work myself.
  2. Domayv
    09-04-2017
    Domayv
    This will take several days as I'm back at school and I have to watch the whole series from start to finish
  3. Troodon2
    09-04-2017
    Troodon2
    Alright.
  4. Domayv
    09-04-2017
    Domayv
    we can work a bit on the Vancouver one
  5. Troodon2
    09-04-2017
    Troodon2
    Is it alright if I just do my Pre-Lay cast and you do the Vancouver one?
  6. Troodon2
    08-15-2017
    Troodon2
    Okie Doke
  7. Domayv
    08-15-2017
    Domayv
    The second half of Little Witch Academia is out
  8. Troodon2
    07-22-2017
    Troodon2
    Alright then.
  9. Domayv
    07-22-2017
    Domayv
    As for the other characters:

* I had Tabitha St. Germain in mind for Jasminka. Same with Brad Swaile for Thomas as Brad's known for voicing bratty characters, and Teryl Rothery (or better yet Kathleen Barr) for Professor Ursula/Shiny Chariot
    * I had Venus Terzo for Sucy as Rachelle's performance reminded me heavily of Kari Wahlgren's Haruko (sans the monotone), and I cast Venus as Haruko in my Vancouver cast of FLCL
    * Jocelyn Loewen's a closer Vancouver equivalent to Stephanie Sheh so I would cast her as Lotte, ditto with Nicole Oliver for Diana.

With all that said, though, we should wait for final batch of episodes that will come in August. That way, we can watch the entire series in one shot and finalize the cast.
  10. Domayv
    07-22-2017
    Domayv
    Well, originally I had Maryke Hendrikse in mind for Akko (she's pretty much Vancouver's equivalent to Erica Mendez) but after hearing ANN's review (they described her as doing a Cherami Leigh impersonation), I changed my mind to Kira Tozer.

As for the characters, it seems you got the ideas of Rebecca Shoichet doing Amanda O'Neill, Eli Gabay doing the Magic Shop Protector, Janyse Jaud doing Blue Moon Spirit/Professor Woodward, Scott McNeil doing Fafnir and Andrew Francis doing Lord Andrew Hanbridge (it's a bit of a Danza gag as both are named Andrew).