Happy birthday!
  3. Troodon2
    11-09-2018
    Troodon2
    You'd probably have to know what I sound like first ^^;
  4. Marusero
    11-09-2018
    Marusero
    Any examples along with links? I want to get a good idea of what he sounds like.

As for myself, I've been recently considering the following VAs:
    • Aaron Dismuke
    • Josh Grelle
    • Jason Griffith
    • Jason Liebrecht
    • Yuri Lowenthal
    • Max Mittelman
    • Steve Staley
    • Brad Swaile

What do you think?
  5. Troodon2
    11-09-2018
    Troodon2
    Cole Sanchez maybe? I have a rather light and nasally, yet monotone tone of voice and not much range. (I'm still trying to hit higher notes though, and maybe try and get surgery for my nasal septum)
  6. Marusero
    11-09-2018
    Marusero
    Hey, have you ever thought of which VA(s) you'd like to be voiced by if you were a fictional character?
  7. Troodon2
    09-13-2018
    Troodon2
    Thanks. I do understand btw.
  8. Marusero
    09-13-2018
    Marusero
    You're welcome, buddy; I was just trying to empathize with you, and I hope that you were able to understand my situation as well.

Truth be told, I still visit this site, though I'm simply taking a look at what's going on, really.
  9. Troodon2
    09-13-2018
    Troodon2
    thanks all the same, mate.

I'm still taking a leave of absence though, since I want to avoid causing more of a riff in the community.
  10. Marusero
    09-13-2018
    Marusero
    It's okay, man; I don't blame you at all. I did kind of feel that in a similar way in regards to a conversation with Lion's Edge that happened in May, as I realized that I was somewhat impulsive and/or let my thoughts get the better of me. Sometimes, during a conversation, there are things we want to say, but end up messing it up by saying something misleading. However, I think it was because I made the conversation go longer than it needed to be.

Despite all that, though, I do care about him, and this applies to anyone else (even you). All I wish for, on this site, is that we could all understand each other and get along, even though I haven't talked to anyone that much, as of late.