Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > IMB

Conversation Between IMB and MasterBlaster
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. IMB
    03-01-2019
    IMB
    No, I haven't had a chance to download it yet. Other things have taken my time.
  2. MasterBlaster
    03-01-2019
    MasterBlaster
    Nice to see Dragalia Lost finally get released in Canada, the UK, and the like! Now if only we can find out more about the English cast and crew...

Out of curiosity, have you played it yet?
  3. MasterBlaster
    02-26-2019
    MasterBlaster
    Recently, I was thinking of some of the studios that have gone the way of the dodo (at least in LA), like Animaze/Zro Limit, or were near-death, like New Generation Pictures and Bang Zoom, and I wonder, do you ever worry that Ocean will eventually bite the dust and go out of business one day, considering their decreased output in dubs and especially pre-lay shows (God forbid, of course)?
  4. MasterBlaster
    02-26-2019
    MasterBlaster
    No problem!

And thanks to you, too--I was a bit on the worried side there, for a bit, heh-heh.
  5. IMB
    02-06-2019
    IMB
    Thanks.

Don't worry about it. I didn't find anything you said offensive.
  6. MasterBlaster
    02-06-2019
    MasterBlaster
    Also, looking back at my previous comment (that I completely forgot I made), I realize how straight-forward or silly I might have came off as, and I apologize if I made you uncomfortable or awkward in any way.
  7. MasterBlaster
    02-06-2019
    MasterBlaster
    Hey, IMB! Just wanted to say good job with all your requests so far--you do them well and your cropping of character images and the like are A+! Keep it up!
  8. MasterBlaster
    05-30-2018
    MasterBlaster
    'Ay, you're the one who took my planned request! XD

But seriously, I was actually gonna request Wishfart, but you did a better job than I could have, organizing characters and the like! Good job, man!