1. Autovolt
    09-16-2019
    Autovolt
    nice.

I'm from Ottawa myself.
  2. IMB
    09-16-2019
    IMB
    Born, raised and currently residing in Toronto.
  3. Autovolt
    09-15-2019
    Autovolt
    just curious, are you canadian by any chance?
  4. Autovolt
    02-23-2019
    Autovolt
    i think Mark Oliver dubbed over Keiji Fujiwara in that dub or at least i think it was Mark.
  5. IMB
    02-23-2019
    IMB
    Yes, Andrew Francis is the male lead on that show. I can't remember if Mark was in it. The show used to be streaming on Crackle, but it was taken down a few years back.
  6. Autovolt
    02-23-2019
    Autovolt
    i think i might've watched an episode of that assuming it's the show i'm thinking of.

like Andrew Francis and Mark Oliver were in that dub.
  7. IMB
    02-23-2019
    IMB
    Haha, yeah you'd think Vancouver would be the place for that since the live-action show is shot there. Might've been able to get Ackles on-board for more episodes, too. I can't tell you why Montreal was chosen. Maybe someone on the crew is a big fan of Arthur?

If it's any consolation, Ocean did work on another equally forgotten anime adaptation of a western property with a stunt cast lead around the same time: Ultraviolet Code 44 (for Sony Pictures). IIRC, that dub has the same no credits problem, too!
  8. Autovolt
    02-23-2019
    Autovolt
    Man it's so surreal they gave that Supernatural anime to Montreal of all places.

why not Ocean?
  9. Autovolt
    09-14-2017
    Autovolt
    Hello, where did you hear that rumor of Crunchyroll might be giving more shows to Ocean from?