Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Foxwolf

Conversation Between Foxwolf and Pokejedservo
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 31
  1. Pokejedservo
    03-23-2010
    Pokejedservo
    First of all once again I am bugging you about the "Voice This!" issue but one thing to consider is that it would get Amateur Voice talent interested as I already got one of my fellow VAA members interested in the idea. Just thought I remind you...
  2. Foxwolf
    03-14-2010
    Foxwolf
    yeah, motion comics should be added. I remember seeing an ep of Voltron a while back. Yeah, just put them in TV Shows for now.
  3. Pokejedservo
    03-14-2010
    Pokejedservo
    BTW there Foxwolf I am curious, should we count "Motion Comics"? We can probably put them in TV shows as a couple of them were shown on TV as them. (The Street Fighter and Voltron Motion Comics that were on SyFy.) If anything else we can use the Batman "Black and White" Motion Comic to update Batman and maybe even Joker (since Michael Dobson voiced them both). Just thought I ask...
  4. Foxwolf
    03-09-2010
    Foxwolf
    Fixed Jeff Bennett on the poll.
    Shane Haboucha page was weird because someone added him again when he was already on the site. Fixed
  5. Pokejedservo
    03-09-2010
    Pokejedservo
    Yo FW, noticed a couple of odd site-related things namely on how Jeff Bennett is not on the poll when I added him to the Batman VC and I noticed on how something seems to be odd with Shane Haboucha's file on the site.
  6. Pokejedservo
    01-12-2010
    Pokejedservo
    Say FW, check your e-mail, I admit its about my latest Voice Compare...
  7. Pokejedservo
    12-10-2009
    Pokejedservo
    Oh yeah FW, could you fix up the Spider Man 2 game page? (Namely remove that Norman Osborn pic that I erroneously placed in). I tried to do that myself but the site won't let me for some reason.

Oh yeah and for that Norman Osborn VC I did I wasn't sure if I should put in clips from him in Spider Man and his Amazing Friends or the 90's Spiderman as they were both voiced by Neil Ross. (Granted you can hear his Norman Osborn voice in Neil Ross' Green Goblin clip on this site but still.) Sorry if I should tell you about this sooner as I would have been done with it sooner but my internet connection was getting a bit slow on me today. If you think I should add in a clip of Neil Ross as Norman in the 90's series I understand (or if you want to) but I just thought I mention these two things.
  8. Foxwolf
    11-21-2009
    Foxwolf
    Well, I wanted to do Arcee, but I might as well do Sideswipe as well. Any others you're welcome to take.
  9. Pokejedservo
    11-21-2009
    Pokejedservo
    Noticed your work on clips from the 2nd Transformers movie, nice job but I am curious to wonder that I take this will mean you'll be doing some Transformers voice compares real soon right? I'm just wondering if that would be the case of course since your the ones who put in certain clips like Sideswipe and Arcee and the like.
  10. Foxwolf
    10-29-2009
    Foxwolf
    oh yeah, you told me about the "View Conservation" before. sorry dude