Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > The Doctor

Conversation Between The Doctor and GreenGoblin75
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 19 of 19
  1. GreenGoblin75
    12-19-2018
    GreenGoblin75
    How did you feel about them killing off Luke?
  2. The Doctor
    12-19-2018
    The Doctor
    Because the number of characters is limited, I try to keep this short and to the point, but feel free to ask, if you want me to elaborate on something.

I guess I just really liked how it didnt always go the obvious route. It was really cool to see old Luke to be at his lowest point, "loveable rouge" wasn't actually so loveable and a hot-shot pilot would actually do more harm than good in an actual war.

I don't think the Canto Bight was pointless, since it showcased how the war affects regular people, who are not Resistance or First Order, and was very much needed step in Finn's story-arc.

Two of the biggest elements that I loved were the revelations about Rey and Kylo. Rey is just Rey, rather than the offspring of someone important destined for greatness, and Kylo now is the main villain of the saga rather than the really generic Snoke.
  3. GreenGoblin75
    12-16-2018
    GreenGoblin75
    Sure, sounds good.
  4. The Doctor
    12-16-2018
    The Doctor
    I don't think I have. Now is little bit too late and I have to get up for work tomorrow, but if you want, I can gather my thoughts and write more in-depth opinion about the movie here.

Oh, and thanks for the compliment. I'm super flattered =)
  5. GreenGoblin75
    12-13-2018
    GreenGoblin75
    Have you ever posted a full review on your thoughts about the Last Jedi? Since you always express your thoughts very intelligently, I'd like to hear what made it your favorite in the franchise.
  6. GreenGoblin75
    01-08-2018
    GreenGoblin75
    Christopher Daniel Barnes voiced some additional Spider-Man suits in Marvel Heroes. Not sure if you might like him here more than TAS?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HSWc5qK426Q at 3:03
  7. The Doctor
    02-26-2017
    The Doctor
    Great! Thanks for the info. Now I must add the game to my list
  8. GreenGoblin75
    02-25-2017
    GreenGoblin75
    Hey, The Doctor. So I saw your comment on Tales from the Borderlands.

I know I'm two years late, but I played the game having only played the beginning of Borderlands 2, and I'd say you should be able to understand what's going on. The game mainly tells its own story, so while it would be cool to recognize characters from the old games, it works fine as a standalone story.

It's also a really fantastic game. Great humor, action, drama, phenomenal voice acting, great music. Gameplay is similar to most Telltale titles, but I'd recommend it.
  9. GreenGoblin75
    04-25-2016
    GreenGoblin75
    Really liked your comment on the Deadpool compare. Very insightful with many good points. Agreed with every word, except I liked John Kassir just a little more than Nolan North.