Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Polyester Funk

Conversation Between Polyester Funk and SupremeTarantulas
Showing Visitor Messages 601 to 610 of 1483
  1. SupremeTarantulas
  2. SupremeTarantulas
    02-23-2017
    SupremeTarantulas
    With Wally having to save Iris it's possible it may change so he has to save Jessie.

If Jessie dies I wonder if Linda the will return as Wally's replacement love interest, but if Iris dies I wonder if they'll bring Patty back to console Barry or something unless Caitlyn's still in the picture somehow then maybe she'll finally get her shot.
  3. Polyester Funk
    02-23-2017
    Polyester Funk
    I feel like something bad is going to happen between Wally and Jesse now that she's decided to stay on Earth-1. Perhaps she'll be the one to die instead of Iris and it will make Harry furious or so depressed that he will be in a huge downward spiral or something. This is just one of those shows where people don't tend to get happy endings, and the way that whole situation came about just had a feeling that something bad was coming.
  4. SupremeTarantulas
    02-22-2017
    SupremeTarantulas
    That's pretty much the same thing as gender bending Lancelot since he traditionally has an affair with Guenevere.

Keith David won't get much material sadly since they have budget going to the gorilla army. If the army does attack what does that mean for Iris?

Is HR gonna stay or be replaced with Harry, and is Jesse gonna stay permanent or recurring for the rear of the season? Since Grodd kidnapped Gypsy HR will probably get caught by his world.

Caitlyn's fate will prove interesting too judging by her falling Julian.
  5. Polyester Funk
    02-22-2017
    Polyester Funk
    Getting that out of my system, I do enjoy Stein and Mick's scenes together because they're so opposite. Stein's really the only person who talks to him, too. Ray sometimes does, and he and Mick have good chemistry.

And Dr. Mid-Nite went to the future and became Geordi La Forge apparently.

I suspect the TR box sets will be over $100 which is what the Combiner Wars sets sold for. I am interested in the Siege of Cybertron set, but we'll see I guess.

Yeah, I hope to get Hot Rod.
  6. Polyester Funk
    02-22-2017
    Polyester Funk
    I'm surprised that they bothered to get Keith David for such a small role. He may be in the next one too, but being a more well-known actor than David Sobolov more of the budget had to go to him and not to animating the gorillas. Disappointed that we mostly saw Solovar in the shadows in the jail area cuz he looked pretty good and being white and gray he was different enough from Grodd.

It's getting ridiculous that everywhere the Legends go in history there's a woman who is lesbian for Sara. It's reached fan fiction levels I feel. Women were all secretly lesbian until Sara Lance came along and "freed" them. Ugh.
  7. SupremeTarantulas
    02-21-2017
    SupremeTarantulas
    If these are $$$$$$$ I'll save money for other things. Hot Rod is the only TR toy lot on my list that I'm definitely getting.

All Dinobots are either TR or right after it. I'll get Grimlock for the sake of getting a G1 toy bit gonna pass on Slug and Sharl since I have AOE already. I hope Sludge is Voyager at least to be closer to the size of an Apatosaurus.

Wasn't big on Solovar's depiction here and the CGI limit hurt any reformation he might have.

Also not big on the gender bending Legends did in their episode for Merin and Lancelot, and really not big on Arrowverse Stargirl. I don't like her being from the 40's for one thing and her version is too mature compared to Smallville's version which had her bratty sid while keeping her likable. The Arrowverse version is rather one note.
  8. Polyester Funk
    02-20-2017
    Polyester Funk
    I got Soundwave for Christmas, so I've been good on him.

Tidal Wave and Metalhawk do look good. I'm more interested in that set anyway for Pounce and Magnus Prime plus the two I just named. Not sure that I will end up getting an expensive box set that's a BBTS exclusive. If I could I'd get Pounce solo.

Also really digging Seaspray, Overlord, Twin Twist and Windblade. She looks better than I expected. Blitzwing and Octane are cool too, but I'll wait and see on them.
  9. SupremeTarantulas
    02-19-2017
    SupremeTarantulas
    Cool you found Blastwave. If you wanted Soundwave though, they only have one per store right now.

I like Tidal Wave the most of those, well the robot mode anyway, though Krok looks pretty cool. Metalhawk is another nice looking one.

I might get Astrotrain. depending on if he opens or not, but Optimus looks pretty cool. Close to the my ideal design but not as great as AOE.
  10. Polyester Funk
    02-19-2017
    Polyester Funk
    Got RID Blastwave at Target today. I haven't been to Target in quite a while so it was a nice find.

Here's some stuff from Toy Fair if you haven't seen it: http://news.tfw2005.com/2017/02/18/t...-images-333631

http://news.tfw2005.com/2017/02/18/t...ntinued-334247