Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Polyester Funk

Conversation Between Polyester Funk and SupremeTarantulas
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 1483
  1. SupremeTarantulas
    12-16-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    Oh and Lex killing Superman over and over over is just random. He just goes rogue out of nowhere.

Though the first death was either a homage to Supergirl's death or a Doomsday reference.
  2. SupremeTarantulas
    12-16-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    Tom Welling's was a mixed bag. They depower him but he managed to do something cool and beat up Lex. Complete with at least 1 funny scene from Erica's Lois I didn't get too mad.

Brandon and Tyler duking it out was pretty cool too and I like the Injustice backstory but Superman stayed good.

Guessing Mark's gonna take on Brandon as "he's the maniac from the Planet didn't cover enough".

We'll at least get more of Mark's Trickster without actually seeing him and maybe if we mget lucky they'll have done another Trickster episode while Mark was there.

Kevin Conroy gave me John Glover vibes in his scene mainly cause the dialogue reminded me of John's Lionel.

Earth-38 Lois is decent that she's got development.
  3. Polyester Funk
    12-15-2019
    Polyester Funk
    Honestly I'm kinda disappointed in Crisis. It seems pretty repetitive so far: a lot of saying the same things, but not really doing anything. The Flash episode was the best so far as stuff actually happened.

The cameos are nice, even though most of them immediately got erased from existence. We know that there's a huge battle with Anti-Monitor and his Shadow Demons yet, so I assume that we will see many, many heroes show up for that. Marc Guggenheim said there's more cameos to come. I hope they don't get announced, I want to be surprised.

The Lucifer cameo was fun, and he got to play an actual role in the plot. I'm glad that turned out to be true that we saw his Earth, Earth-666(ha, noice).
  4. SupremeTarantulas
    12-10-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    Got more to share soon. But first Crisis thoughts so far?
  5. Polyester Funk
    12-07-2019
    Polyester Funk
    Vader looks good with a red cape. Santa Yoda looks pretty nice as well.

I have a Vader ornament that talks, you take out a light and plug him in place, but it hasn't been compatible with our two pre-lit trees. I miss hearing him speak when you turn the tree on.

Also have ornaments of Yoda, Chewbacca, R2, 3PO, General Grievous and two Ewok three-packs(one is really tiny and the other is relatively tiny.). Kinda wish I had Yoda with a lightsaber and a Count Dooku. If they even made one of him.

Baby Yoda is all kinds of adorable. Haven't watched the show, but everybody loves that little guy.
  6. SupremeTarantulas
    12-06-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    And this

https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Hol...HGDHW50XE553KY

Own the first Darth Vader, getting the Yoda ans Stormtrooper. Also looking for a baby Yoda.
  7. SupremeTarantulas
    12-06-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    Ramesy made everyone creepy. Current Wells is becoming Monitor it seems and Alegra's getting cool. That's basically it.

Sharing these

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007WEMG90..._t2_B00LAE9T20

https://www.amazon.com/Yoda-Peekbust.../dp/B00LAE9T20

https://www.amazon.com/Hallmark-Luca...F1DEMN89WEY9WX
  8. Polyester Funk
    12-03-2019
    Polyester Funk
    He seemed pretty cool at the end there, which does make me a little disappointed that he was somewhat repetitive in his other appearances. I know that he's not going to be the villain for the entire season, so I hope that we get some more of that out of him. He looked, sounded and acted pretty creepy and I want more of that, cuz otherwise he'll be quite underwhelming.
  9. SupremeTarantulas
    12-01-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    Watched Part 1 and it makes me wish Bloodwork was around for more. He's becoming my favorite after Cicada.

The last scene mane me think Ramsey's actor should voice Venom.
  10. Polyester Funk
    11-27-2019
    Polyester Funk
    We're supposed to see Chester again. Which is fine, and hopefully they'll do something with him other than just pine for Natalie. I don't know who or what Cecile was picking up on giving him that advice. That was an odd moment.

I know Ray is leaving, and while I'll be sad to see him go he has been around a long time considering his appearances on Arrow and Flash. Hopefully Ryan Choi will be a good addition.

Bloodwork Barry has some bad teeth. Ramsey looks cool all blooded-out like that. Might be a pain for the actor to go through the process, but it makes him look good and creepy.