Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Polyester Funk

Conversation Between Polyester Funk and SupremeTarantulas
Showing Visitor Messages 201 to 210 of 1483
  1. Polyester Funk
    07-19-2018
    Polyester Funk
    No, I don't get Destination America. I sometimes get it as a free preview for a month or so, and I have watched some of their paranormal stuff.

I see that Travel Channel is running some of them right now: Most Haunted Towns and These Woods Are Haunted(Travel calls it that DA seems to call it Terror in the Woods.) are the ones I've watched so far. TLC has shown Kindred Spirits, Evil/Haunted Things before, too.

Haven't seen the latest Super, yet.

Have you seen Super Dragon Ball Heroes? You can see it on YouTube, it's only eight-minute episodes as it's meant to promote the Japanese-only game.
  2. SupremeTarantulas
    07-18-2018
    SupremeTarantulas
    You get Destination America? They have plenty of ghost shows?

And are you caught up on Super cause been meaning to discuss that.
  3. Polyester Funk
    06-14-2018
    Polyester Funk
    You were pretty far from home being in Salem. What happened to people during those witch trials was just awful. If you drowned you were human, if you survived you were a witch and then you were killed.

I like paranormal stuff, can't think of anything in particular to mention right now, though. I've been watching some paranormal stuff on YouTube on Doc Spot and other various places. Some of it is interesting and some is meh.

The one about Civil War ghosts hosted by Bill Kurtis was kinda cool. Ghosts, Bigfoot/cryptids and UFOs, all of that kind of stuff is interesting.

If I see anything I feel like bringing up, then I might.
  4. SupremeTarantulas
    06-13-2018
    SupremeTarantulas
    Well my main writing project is Superman but nothing of interest to share in that right now.

We can also focus more on Batman as I'm busy with some related stuff.

Mr. Freeze was updated to a delusional mad scientist in love with a corpse. Nora Fries never existed.

I think it'd be better if she did bad and was never frozen and the the frozen woman also being named Nora confused him.

I keep forgetting we can also discuss paranormal stuff here. Thought I had a longer post in that department but I did visit Salem, Massachusetts, but could only spend an hour there due to arriving late cause of traffic.
  5. SupremeTarantulas
    06-09-2018
    SupremeTarantulas
    Gonna send a few hilarious as well as touching Erica clips that you. I gut have forgotten about.

When I return to Transformers, you'll see more & more in Rachel, as she's the mother of the team.

I'm adding two females who debuted in the first Predacins scripts, Lizzy & Harriet.

They return in my Nemesis Prime script.
  6. SupremeTarantulas
    06-09-2018
    SupremeTarantulas
    I've been off the road with inconsistent Internet so it delayed my reply. Making this quick and brief as I'm falling asleep.

- I have RP plans for Zatanna and Etrigan so gave up Zatanna you make my "beauty and the beast" idea easier. Zatanna keeps both of Blood's mind merged with Etrigan's at all times.

- I feel we lost an opportunity to see David have a schizophrenic mektdiwn by not bringing back the other bus metas but your point made sense.

- I picked Donald Sutherland as Hugo Strange since he's a great alternative to Tim Curry IMO

- Wrote a few Superman movie samples and planned more, but they were dreaded for a few reasons.

They're only Clark & Lois banter but it's based off Smallville's Lois, since Erica us my favorite actress and the first version I liked.

Interested in those?
  7. Polyester Funk
    05-31-2018
    Polyester Funk
    It was nice to see that Marlize had done some bad things, but that she wasn't a monster. Clifford however had totally lost his humanity and had to go.

Why do you say that CW is trying to get rid of Supergirl? They're just putting it on Sundays now. CW has quite a lot of shows and it's expanding its schedule to Sunday as well. It remains to be seen how that will go, but the majority of their shows are returning and they've picked up some new ones, so they need an extra space to put them. It may be a work in progress for a while.
  8. Polyester Funk
    05-31-2018
    Polyester Funk
    Donald Sutherland is really great at playing an SOB, so I'd imagine that Hugo Strange would be right up his alley.

I figured/hoped Ralph would be back. I assume the others aren't back because Ralph's powers didn't let DeVoe totally take over his body and especially mind. That's why Clifford wanted him as his stretching ability allowed him take not decay like all of the others.

I had entertained the idea that the others would come back, but their bodies were without a mind for far too long those meaning that the bodies would not be breathing, and without oxygen to the brain for very long the bodies would die. I'm sure their minds were gone as well once he took control of them.
  9. SupremeTarantulas
    05-30-2018
    SupremeTarantulas
    Cleveland(Metroplois as Superman flies over) is the 5th photo over. Can't enlarge it and link it.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Location...land_Ohio.html

And since you bright it up. Noel Neill and Erica Durance are the only Lois actors I like.

The VA's are meh post crisis IMO.

On a side note The CW is try get to get rid of Suoergirk(assume Legends got its slot)

Pity Melissa got such an unpopular show compared to the norm.
  10. SupremeTarantulas
    05-30-2018
    SupremeTarantulas
    Ideal Batman movie Hugo Strange.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A7LAfe...fauxfullscreen

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QybTQUZchhk

Only thought on the Flash finale ate glad Ralph is back(promoted to main I assume).

And glad Davoe got the crap best out of him and apparently getting what he deserved.

Shouldn't the bus meta be back? Not even Izzy returned.

And shifting the discussion to Superman actually.

I have a bunch of ideal movie ideas and Cleveland(where I'm from) is my ideal Metropolis cause he was created there.