Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Polyester Funk

Conversation Between Polyester Funk and SupremeTarantulas
Showing Visitor Messages 1381 to 1390 of 1483
  1. Polyester Funk
    04-07-2015
    Polyester Funk
    It's alright that you didn't answer for a while. I look forward to seeing your DC collection whenever you get it posted up.
  2. SupremeTarantulas
    04-06-2015
    SupremeTarantulas
    I haven't put up my DC Figures on here yet. Here's Plastic Man though.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...H9HKMDF7G26CS1

Been less active lately so sorry for not answering sooner.
  3. Polyester Funk
    03-27-2015
    Polyester Funk
    Cool action figure album, dude.
  4. Polyester Funk
    03-20-2015
    Polyester Funk
    Yeah, I had thought that Atom would be a potential, but he's on the spinoff too. I know who Elongated Man is, he was namedropped in the episode "Power Outage" along with Fire, Atom Smasher, Amazing Man and Damage I think was the other one. I don't know him, but I'm aware of Atom Smasher and Fire from JLU and Amazing Man has the same ability as Absorbing Man from Marvel.
  5. SupremeTarantulas
    03-20-2015
    SupremeTarantulas
    Well, the Atom is also going on the spin-ff so he'll probably be out of the picture as an option. However I did read Elongated Man was affected by the explosion, and he's a chemist so I'm guessing him. He's a stretching hero like Plastic Man.

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/...Elongated-Man/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elongated_Man
  6. Polyester Funk
    03-19-2015
    Polyester Funk
    Not sure I knew that the season ended that soon. I wonder who will head STAR Labs after Wells is outed as a villain. Do Cisco or Caitlin have the resources or qualifications for that? I would have said Martin Stein, but since he'll be on the untitled spinoff that ain't gonna happen. Most likely it will be someone new. If we are losing Wells as a major character then someone will likely be taking his place in the cast.
  7. SupremeTarantulas
    03-19-2015
    SupremeTarantulas
    Well the season ends in April or May, and I think Wells will be out of the picture, in hiding after Barry saves Sisco. I did hear that Flashpoint may be adapted into thins so maybe all of Season 1 will be reset after Barry finds out or something.
  8. Polyester Funk
    03-18-2015
    Polyester Funk
    Alrighty. I was surprised that we got a big reveal so soon, but it was reset at the end so it kinda doesn't count. We the audience know, but the characters do not. I knew there was a reason why Reverse Flash spared Eddie when he killed the other cops that were there.

I never cared for Tom Cavanaugh from the comedies that I've seen him in, but I like him playing this guy. He's got the right balance of mentor/father figure, but also creepy weirdo. He seems nice to a point, yet you also get the feeling that something just isn't right with the guy. I'm talking about before his reveal anyway.
  9. SupremeTarantulas
    03-18-2015
    SupremeTarantulas
    I have, never miss an episode lol.
  10. Polyester Funk
    03-17-2015
    Polyester Funk
    Having Eiling's voice and Wells' intelligence makes sense. I wonder if making Grodd so smart will backfire on Wells. He's clearly very intelligent, but who's to say that Grodd couldn't top him? I'm not saying anything about the newest episode since I don't know if you've seen it yet since it's very spoilery.