Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Polyester Funk

Conversation Between Polyester Funk and SupremeTarantulas
Showing Visitor Messages 121 to 130 of 1483
  1. SupremeTarantulas
    03-16-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    Was tired the past two days so this got delayed.

Orlin sounded like Lance Henriksen at times.

https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com...e/Grim-Reaper/

Sucks he's depowered as he'll be less interesting but who knows what he'll do once he meets adult Grace.

She sounded great though anyway.

Are the Trio OF Danger a fox, wolf, and coyote, or all wolves?

The third U4 guy would be a coyote then right?

I honestly wish General Casserale was the leader instead of Top.

Top just acts so obnoxious and superior to everyone, and is kinda prejudice to any enemy like Goku because he refused to shake and be a good sport.

It'd be neat if the Ginyu Force Rules was rewritten as Pride Troopers Rule cause they'e apparently the Universe 11 counterparts.
  2. Polyester Funk
    03-14-2019
    Polyester Funk
    The Trio of Danger were pretty cool. I'd have liked to have seen more from the other members of their team.

Roh seemed even more crazy than Sidra.

I wanted to see more of Majora and Shosa, the fox and wolf guys from U4. Since they are counterparts to the Trio. There should have been a third guy.

The Pride Troopers were fun, too bad most of them were eliminated all at once.
  3. Polyester Funk
    03-14-2019
    Polyester Funk
    Even though she was only on for a little bit, I liked Grace's Cicada more than Orlin's. He had a good backstory, but in regular time he's pretty boring. I wonder if she really has more powers than he does, or she simply trained. He's only had powers for a little while and doesn't really do anything other than punch/stab/slash once the dagger takes away abilities. If she's been training for some time how to fight and know how to use her powers then that could explain why she was so tough.

Acid Master's real name is Philip Master?
  4. SupremeTarantulas
    03-13-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    Stephen Amell decided to quit the show apparently thinking it ran it's corse and apparently retire.

Batwoman is just gonna me it redundant given Arrow's Batwoman influence.

As for this week's was gonna in,vide that with last night's and forgot. but aside from it being a great episode from start to fish IMO, I'm assuming we're gonna that chemistry meta again, cause he was interesting.

Any Super/Tournament Of Power thoughts?

- I miss the Universe 9 team, mainly the Trio Of Danger and the dragon guy. They're the only guys I like outside of some Universe 6(Frost and Hit).

- The Pride Troopers in thus episode were kinda fun if cool, but I hate Too, as he's either annoying or a jerk.

- Curious on how Ginyu would react to their poses if he were on the Universe 7 team.
  5. Polyester Funk
    03-13-2019
    Polyester Funk
    Not that I'm not gonna miss it, more so I'll miss what it was when it started and got really good and what it could be before the writers just did stupid and annoying things.

Still a bit hard to believe that the CW stuff is where it is now given how grounded and realistic Arrow was at the beginning. It introduced metas, time travel, alternate universes, magic, aliens and probably other stuff that didn't seem possible to happen at the time.
  6. Polyester Funk
    03-13-2019
    Polyester Funk
    Oh, yeah Cisco putting on all of those different personas for his dates was good. You know you gotta be yourself.

King Shark vs Gorilla Grodd was pretty cool. Grodd waited almost a year to enact his plan to escape. Really shows how far his intellect has grown since the beginning. Shark was one of Zoom's minions from Earth 2 way back in season two, and been a recurring foe since.

It's for the best that Arrow is gonna end. It's run its course, and we don't need more shocking developments just for the sake of it to keep it going.
  7. SupremeTarantulas
    03-12-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    Things got a bit crazy and didn't get to log in and have 2 episodes of Gotham recorded, probably gonna be 3.

Last episode O checked was Jeremiah's return, where he he got more fun.

Speaking of fun, that's my opinion of The Flash time loop episodes, that Cisco's excuses to Camilla were fun.

As fir last week, other than "It was cool", the on,y thing I can comment is I forgot what happened to Earth 1 King Shark and that he's from Earth 2 in the Arrowverse.

Oh, and time to say good-bye to Arrow. My main reason for finally logging in.
  8. Polyester Funk
    02-07-2019
    Polyester Funk
    Something that I hadn't paid attention to before is the fact that the mercenaries are described as Skeletor's "finest warriors", yet they couldn't capture a teenage girl in a gymnasium. To be fair I don't think that they've ever been in a gym before and that wasn't their home turf, but it is still kinda funny.
  9. SupremeTarantulas
    02-06-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    It was Universal's decision not to make a Hulk 2 because they thought Hulk was weaker than the other MCU entries.

Oh yeah they had really cool ab lasted effects.

Reminded me of the blaster effects in Masters Of The Universe, which I checked after you brought it up.

Julie could have been written better. Courtney Cox is great but after Jukie's backstory, half her dialogue with Kevin is "I love you".
  10. Polyester Funk
    02-06-2019
    Polyester Funk
    I did think it was kinda cool that Grace didn't turn out to be some sweet, innocent little girl, but instead she grows up to become the new Cicada, which is why everyone in the future thinks he's immortal. Re-emerging after years is the point of the Cicada name.

Barry and Ralph got to be badass gun-toting guys, shootin' up some baddies to Rob Zombie's Dragula. Must have been fun for Grant and Hartley to do something different.

Sherloque was married to five different versions of the same woman?! He really has a type.

The guy who played Goldface was Thanos at the end of the first Avengers movie.