Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Polyester Funk

Conversation Between Polyester Funk and SupremeTarantulas
Showing Visitor Messages 91 to 100 of 1483
  1. SupremeTarantulas
    05-21-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    Finished Legends and Flash.

Both of these are my favorite seasons of both.

Notice they both had a character erased in the season finale?
  2. Polyester Funk
    05-08-2019
    Polyester Funk
    Yep. Selina was recast for the finale. It made sense, but I can't really judge the actress because she got so little to do. I really think that the jump should have been a couple of episodes and not just one. Probably should have recast Bruce, but I think the showrunners really wanted to keep David and thus make him Batman, but his voice in the finale seems odd coming out of a 10 years older Batman. It does sound gravellier than normal, but it still seemed unfitting.

Team Flash really should have listened to Ralph. "Even Thawne's plans got plans." The man spent years as Wells and trained Barry in order to try and get back home, there's no way that he's gonna go out that easily.

I wish they'd stop making Barry selfish at the end of every season. He gets to that moment where he won't listen to anyone and thinks that he has all of the answers and won't consider a different point of view. It's annoying.
  3. Polyester Funk
    05-08-2019
    Polyester Funk
    No, the deities did not lend their energy to the Spirit Bomb. I imagine they're not allowed to as this tournament is for mortals only.

Perhaps Jiren just doesn't have the right attitude to be a Destroyer, or he's not interested. He's a man of few words who seems to prefer being alone. Top is the leader of the Troopers and gives all of the speeches about justice.

The Gotham final season did waste what potential it had. Too many of the early episodes were repetitive and then when it gets to something more interesting it jumps in time just to get to Batman, and then isn't able to go anywhere with that because it ended.

After I typed that part about Arrowverse and Gotham actors I remembered that Morena is Flash Gideon.
  4. SupremeTarantulas
    05-08-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    Some more interesting stuff I forgot to mention that came to mind watching Super.

- Why is Vermoud comisidrring Top as his replacement if Jiren's actually stronger than a Destroyer?

- Did I miss it or did Beerus, Whis, Shin, and Ekder Kai not give energy to the Spirit Bomb?

- What would happen if a Kai or deity did?

All caught up on Legends and Flash btw.

Gotham's next but the last season was rushed out the door and lost the potential it had. After the premiere Bruce and Selena should've been recasted with adult actors because of Bruce becoming Batman.

Wasn't Selena recast for the finale?

Oh, nit sure if you read this but a third Githam actor has been in The Arrowverse. The latest version of Gideon was Morena Boccarin but she's uncredited.
  5. Polyester Funk
    05-07-2019
    Polyester Funk
    Hmm, I suppose so. Though, they were doing a power up display sort of thing, Goku was powering up for an attack. It may not be considered exactly the same at least not to her, but I do understand what you're getting at. Plus the Tournament is getting down to the nitty gritty now.
  6. SupremeTarantulas
    05-07-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    Ribruanne and U2 make such a big deal about sneak attacks while powering up, then Ribrianne dies the same thing to Goku, while gathering Spirit Bo,b energy.

The fact he actually let them power up makes her even more hypocritical.
  7. Polyester Funk
    05-07-2019
    Polyester Funk
    Saw Endgame Thursday. Glad I did because now it's really fair game for all of the spoilers to come out.

Just watched Super, what did Ribrianne do that you didn't like?

Jiren just stands there on takes hits from Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2 and even Super Saiyan God Goku and it does nothing to him. Even Beerus was taken aback by how powerful he is as only a mortal. And all of the gods whose universes didn't compete were quite shocked as well.

Frieza giving up his energy for the Spirit Bomb was quite a sight, but he does really want his universe to win so that he can be revived.
  8. SupremeTarantulas
    05-06-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    Sorry I've been absent but behind on shows.

I saw Endgame on Tuesday and was too tired to watch the recording.

Haven't felt much like watching it yet.

See Super though? Ribianna kina got on my nerves this week because of a hypocritical thing she did.

Rest of U2 is fine.
  9. Polyester Funk
    04-29-2019
    Polyester Funk
    Oh gosh, the midseason finale was really funny. Sirens of Space-Time. Custodians of the Chronology. Puppets of Tomorrow. I can't remember any of the dialogue from that one now, but I recall it being funny.
  10. SupremeTarantulas
    04-28-2019
    SupremeTarantulas
    Yeah. Trying to control something that typically is unpredictable always goes well. No problem there.

I forgot about the mid-season finale, recorded it but never watched it.

Pretty good episode, Witt the best part being the tv show intro montages.

Airwolf and Charlie's Angels.

Summed the guy version was A-Team but looked it up, it was Airwolf.

Just heard of that show then too.